chapter 45

~Dante~
I woke up the next morning with Juliet in my arms. She was snoring a bit which made me chuckle. She was beautiful. The way her hairs caressed over her gentle features, the way her eyelashes seemed to go on for yards, her adorable nose, she looked so fragile, so peaceful while she slept. I whispered in her ear. "Its time to wake up Juliet." Her eyes fluttered. "Huh" she said softly. My sweet little cutie pie was still sleepy. She looked at me and smiled. "Um Daddy..." She said looking into my eyes. "I'm ready" she finished saying. I was shocked. Did she mean? Oh gosh she did. I fumbled over my words. "Are you sure princess? What do you mean? Do you mean well.." I asked hesitantly trying to not make the situation feel awkward. She nodded and smiled. My heart began to pounding, fireworks shot off in my head. This was the moment. I smiled, kissing softly on her frail little face. She squealed  happily.

~Daniel~
I was in my bed texting some of the girls that had my number. My heart did belong to Angel but we weren't really technically together. She seemed less and less interested in me as the days went by. Some days it felt like I didn't even exist to her. She'd get jealous of me even talking to girls then ignore me for a week. It seemed like whatever I did couldn't make her happy.  "I can't do this anymore." I mumbled to myself. I knew I had to break things off with Angel. We were not good for each other. We had to split and love other people. It will be so awkward seeing her everyday though. So that sucks. I put on some pants and shuffled down the hall.
I got to Angels room, my knuckles barely glazed the door before it got opened. "Daniel, I was waiting for you, what took you so long." I heard angel say before pulling me in her room and closing the door. She smiled at me seductively. She was wearing a see through night gown. I tried not to look at anything but her eyes. Angel we need to talk. I said while getting a blanket and covering her body. She looked at me strange. "Sorry was I top forward this time? I thought you would like it...gosh I knew I made a fool of myself." She began rambling. I covered her mouth to stop her. "We can't keep doing this." I said. "What do you mean? Like we can't keep doing this... Or....we can't be together anymore..."she said while keeping her distance from me.
I put my head down in shame. I cleared my throat. How do I phrase this? I didn't want to hurt her but I also didn't want to stay in a relationship I didn't even want in the first place. I wasn't planning on being with her. It kind of just happened suddenly. I began walking up to her. Tears began in her eyes. No please don't cry. Please don't cry. I pulled her close and kissed her. Her body stopped being tense when I held her close. Our lips brushed together. I pulled away first. "We're done Angel. I'm sorry. I didn't want to hurt you. I just....I know we can't work. We are awful for each other. Its a toxic relationship, it will never work, I hope you can understand. I hope we can be friends." I said while looking at her eyes. She was crying hard. "I LOVED YOU! I gave you everything I was. Just get out..GET OUT OF MY ROOM! I hate you." She yelled at me. I was glad all the rooms were sound proof. I walked out with my head held in shame. I didn't want to hurt her. I regret breaking her heart. I regret even starting to have feeling for her. Why am I so stupid?! I can't even  get a girl that loves and still be able to keep her.

~Dante~
I laid down next to Juliet and cuddled her up close. I could still feel her heart rate thumping softly "I love you Juliet." I said with a large smile while doing an Eskimo kiss to her."that was amazing." She said smiling. I chuckled and nodded. "Don't I get an 'I love you too'?" I  asked softly in her ear. She giggled. "Oh right, sorry daddy, I love you too,super duper much" she said giggling and covering her blushing face. We had Just bonded as one. Our souls had dance. She was beautiful in her most pure form. I was part of her and she was part of me. We are one. "I love you Juliet. Till the end of time." I said before hearing her yawn. I yawned soonly after. We fell asleep im each others arms.

SHORT CHAPTER SORRY GUYS