Chapter 20

~Dante~
We finally made it to the room and Juliet was hiding her face on my chest. She must be so nervous. I patted her back "Juliet you can look around now." I said trying to comfort her. I can't believe I was showing her all this. She was so pure and fragile, I didn't want to harm her. She looked around at the black silk certains and the bed with the fitted red sheets at the edge of the room. The entire room was mostly black with a few splashes of red decoration adorning certain areas. She looked around and shuffled a bit uncomfortably. She took another look around "Daddy it kinda looks scary. I dont know if I'm ready" She said holding me tight. "Its not scary princess, I promise. We will only do stuff you are comfortable with, and since youre unsure we won't even do anything bad okay?  Wait!" I said and she looked up at me with big eyes. I could get the princess chest and teach her. I walked to the closet and Juliet held me tightly.
I got a pink chest out of the closet for Juliet and got some comfort stuff for her.I know she it wasn't customary to do aftercare unless something intense happened before it but I wanted to assure that my princess didnt feel pressured into anything and to know that she is loved. I got out blankets and vanilla scented candles and a music box with a relaxing tune to help her mind get at ease. I laid her on the bed and cuddled her until she relaxed. Then I went downstairs and put a blanket In the dryer so when she would awake she would have a toasty blanket waiting for her.
Later on
"You did so well princess, I'm proud of you telling me when something makes you uncomfortable"I wrapped her up in a warm blanket and held her close. She smiled and snuggled up to me. "Can we watch a movie daddy?" Juliet said looking up at me. I kissed her forehead. "Of course baby" I walked to my room and laid her on my bed. I startled playing the movie brave. I got a pacifier and laid with Juliet.I ploped the pacifier in her mouth and snuggled with her. "You did so well princess,do you know that?" I said kissing her forehead. She looked at me and shrugged. "I didn't hurt you too much right?" I asked and Juliet took the pacifier out her mouth smiling. "Daddy you worry to much. I'm fine I promise. I liked it." She said kissing my neck. I loved her so much. I wanted to keep her for the rest of my life. I want to love and cherish her better then anyone could.
My thoughts soon got sidetracked by the sound of Juliet yawning. She was so precious. She looked up at me sleepily still sucking on her pacifier. I turned off the tv and darked the room, getting back on the bed.I kissed Juliet's forehead and held her in my arms. I rubbed her back until she fell asleep. "I love you juliet, more then anything." I said falling asleep.
I woke up in the middle of the night to hear Juliets mummbled voice. Her little hands held onto me tightly. Oh no she was having a nightmare. I patted Juliet's back trying to wake her up from her nightmare. Juliet looked up at me then smiled. She hugged me tighly. "Daddy I love you." She said holding me tightly. "Princess did you have a nightmare?" I asked brushing her hair out of her face. She nodded with a pouty lip. "Want to tell me what it was about princess?" I asked her clearly knowing how frightened the dream made her. I comforted her in my arms and looked into her eye. Her eyes became watery as if she was about to cry. "I dreamt that I lost you daddy." Juliet said beginning to cry. I wiped her tears with my thumb. "Princess you will never lose me, I love you too much for that to happen." I said as she continued to cry. I rubbed her back trying to comfort her until she finally settled down. I could hear her little sniffles beginning to stop. "When morning come Juliet, I want to plan something for you. Alright? I want you to know how much I care about you." I said softly in her ear. She nodded still obviously unsure and rested her head on my chest. She relaxed and finally went back to sleep. I stood awake for a bit. How could she ever think that she would lose me. Did she mean lose me emotionally to another girl? Did she mean lose me physically by death?! I stayed awake for a while poundering what Juliet's life would be like without me. What would my life be without her? I would risk my life just to make her happy. She was all that matters to me now. I couldn't live without her in my life. She is mine and that's how its going to stay. No one could take me away from Juliet.