Chapter 27

~Dante~
I spent the night alone without the embrace of Juliet in my arms. I wanted to cuddle her last night but she wanted to have a sleep over with Angel, so its alright. I looked at the alarm and it was still a bit early. The park still was not opened. I hoped in the shower and got rinsed off. My heart was pounding. Today is the day. Today is the day I ask her. God, I'm nervous. What if she's unsure? What if she's not ready? Am I going to fast with this? I shook my head trying to get that thought out of my head. I splashed a bit of the water in my face. Come on Dante, you can do this. I got out the shower and paced around.
I got dressed and sat on my bed tapping my foot repeatedly.
I checked in my suitcase and searched for the box. I pulled out the small pink box, clutching it tightly in my hand. I opened then box looking at the diamond ring that I knew was perfect for Juliet. My heart was still pounding in my chest. Please let her say yes, please let her say yes.
I'm still extremely worried that I may be going fast with this proposal. I just wanted Juliet to know I want to be with her for the rest of my damn life. We only been together for whats been less than a month but still she ment the world to me. I would die for her, I would die without her in my life. She's my precious little princess, I don't know what I would do without her by my side every waking moment. I said got dressed completely and walked down the the hall to Angels hotel room. I knocked softly on the door trying to call some attention. The door swung open and there was Juliet. She wore a white crop top and matching skirt with cartoon strawberries scattered along it. She looked adorable with her high pony tail and matching hair bow. She hugged me tightly and smiled. "We are going to go out to eat then we are going to the park, alright baby girl?" I said smiling down at her. The more I saw her the more I loved her. I've never seen anyone even close in comparison on how beautiful she is. She was mine, and I was going to make sure it stayed that way. She nodded excitedly, Angel walked behind her in a pretty sundress. Sebastian came out with Daniel laughing a ton. Daniel smirked at Angel. It was obvious that they were dating so I have no idea why they would try to keep it a secret from me. We all walked downstairs to the lobby Juliet was giggling with angel and whispering. I walked out the door and Sebastian grabbed my arm pulling me back to talk. Everyone else walked ahead of me.
"What is it?" I asked with great concern. Sebastian smiled at me. "Nervous sir? You may want to settle down a bit, don't ruin the surprise." He said chuckling softly. I nodded in agreement. He was right I shouldn't be so tense. It would make it less noticeable about what my intentions are.
We eventually walked to a small Diner across the hotel. It was tiny but it seemed to have good food. Juliet and I sat at one of the booths. Everyone else sat at the counter in the front. This place reminded me of the olden days with its decor and layout. Juliet looked up at me "They have pancakes! Im going to get those for sure!" She said giggling. Her smile lit up the room. She was stunning.
I smiled and ordered for both of us. I orders pancakes for her with chococlate chips on the side. For me I ordered eggs and a ton of bacon. She looked at me smiling. "Are you alright?" She asked giggling a ton. "Uh yea, why?" I asked nervously. "Well you've been tapping your foot nonstop since we got here. Aw, are you scared of the rollercoasters daddy?" She said whispering to me softly. Yes, I was nervously, not about the rollercoaster but about our future. I couldn't out and tell her that though.
I nodded. Once our food was set on the table I began eating. It took about an hour for everyone to finish their food. After we finished I paid for everything and got in the car I rented for everyone. I drove to the Disney parking lot and parked in the Mickey Mouse section.
Juliet ran out of the car squealing in excitement. I could tell this was going to be a little space filled trip, I smiled excitedly. She tugged on my sleeve "Daddy come on let go." She said tugging on my arm to run. Juliet rushed us all to the Disney gates. I got our VIP tickets and got our bags checked. Sebastian took a selfie with all of us together. "Delightful, now we can cherish this time even more." He said smiling. Juliet walked to the gate to the entrance. Her eyes twinkled, she looked so beautiful with how happy she was. I hugged her from behind and kissed the top of her head.
"Where you wanna go first?" I asked chuckling. She shrugged and rushed to get a map of the park staring intensely at it. "I guess we can make our way up with the rides?" She said in a high pitched voice. Damn I loved lot excited voice she did.
We started walking down main street until it started clearing. People sat along the sidewalk. I heard excited feet stomping. "A PARADE IS STARTING!" I heard Juliet yell. "I guess we should find a seat to see it before the sidewalk gets to crowded." Daniel added while holding Angels hand. She was blushing a ton and I smiled. I'm glad everyone's enjoying the trip so far. We found a seat on the sidewalk and all the Disney characters walked by some on little floats. I looked over at Juliet and her eyes were so bright, so pure, she was so happy. She cheered the loudest out of all of us.
I checked the map as Juliet stayed focus on the parade. Tonight, just before the fantasia performance I will ask Juliet to marry me. I smiled slightly.
The parade finnally ended and Juliet hugged me tight. "Thanks for bringing me here." She said looking up at me with a big smile. "No problem baby girl." I responded. She held my hand. "Come on let's go search for a ride." She said giggling. I looked around and my whole staff were scattered. I guess Juliet and I would have this day to ourselves.