Chapter 8

~Dante~
Juliet confessed to me that she has never had a first kiss. I stared at her shocked. She was gorgeous how has someone not already kissed her. In some way it was attractive that she's been saving her first kiss. I sat down on the edge of her bed and brushed my hair back with my hand. "Is it bad that I haven't had my first kiss?" She said with a small pout. Oh damn, the pout, every caregivers weakness. She is so cute. "Of course its not bad that you haven't kissed someone, its just shocking." I said with a nervous cough. Why did the thought of her being so innocent make my heart pound.
She sat down next to me and rested her legs on my lap. "Why did you choose me? Out of all the littles in the place why me?" She said looking at me with her pouty lips and large eyes. A small strand of her hair was on her face. I brushed it back behind her ear and looked directly in her eyes while answering her questions. "Something about you just caught my attention. I could feel in my heart that you are the one I need in my life." After I spoke her cheeks became bright pink and I could tell she was trying not to smile to brightly.
My phone rang,startling Juliet slightly. "So sorry princess I need to take this call." I said and she nodded in understanding. I walked out the room, shutting the door behind me. I answerer the phone pissed off because I was trying to have a talk with my princess. "What?! This better be good because I was just in the middle of something!" I said. It was a business call from work. It was an asshole that worked with my bussiness. We argued for a bit until he finally agreed wih me. I gave him the information he needed and ended the call. I turned around to see Juliet peering through a small opening in the door. "Are you okay? You were yelling, it was scary."
I opened my arms and held Juliet  saying"sorry I scared you baby girl. Just sometimes business is stressful."  I felt the biggest jerk in the world. It was the first day she was here and I already scared her. I heard a small mumur from Juliet stomach. "Is someone hungry? We can go downstairs and see what Sebastian made for you." I said looking down at her. She nodded and ran down the stair quickly. I tried to keep up the pace as she was already in the kitchen with estonished eye. The countertops were filled with delicious foods. Pizza,macaroni, spaghetti and tons more, it looked like a buffet. Nice work sebastian. I heard a loud shreik and I looked in Juliet's direction "YOU HAVE A CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN?!" She said as her voiced boomed through the house.
My little princess began eating and I couldn't help but chuckle because how excited she was. "This is the best food in the world, thanks a milloons Sebastian" Juliet said while dipping rice krispies in the chocolate fountain. Sebastian was flattered as he gave a smug smile, being proud of his creations. Juliet finished eating and had chocolate splattered along her house for eating so messy. My maid go a damp napkin and Cleaned off my princesses face. She was so polite thanking everyone for their assistance. Juliet came to me and grabbed my hand. "I think I'm ready to know the rules Dante" Juliet said while pulling on my sleeve leading me upstairs. "Wow, an eager little one aren't you?" I said smiling and following her back into her room.

A/N thanks for reading and voting everyone, it means a ton. Still wanting opinions so feel free to comment (^.^)