❤Chapter 21❤

~Juliet~
I woke up with the sun in my eyes. I felt the bed for Dante and he wasn't there. My eyes became watery and in bursted Dante from the shower. "Oh no princess I'm here. Im sorry, did you have another nightmare." He said grabbing me in his arms. I clutched onto him, feeling so safe in his arms. My stomach began to growl. "There's a rumbly in my tumbly daddy." I said giggling. "Well we better go take care about of that huh princess?" Dante said kissing my cheek and wiping my tears. I nodded. We walked downstairs and were greeted by the smiling faces of the staff. I waved to them and they got started on working. Dante sat me on the counter. "Want me to teach you how to make the best pancakes in the world?" He said with a chuckle. "Yes please" I squealed excitedly. Dante got the pancake mix out and handed it to me. "Princess get a bowl and mixed some water in there alright?" Dante said and I nodded. I mixed the pancake mix with water and started stirring it with a big spoon. I mixed it a ton until it was the right consistency. Dante smiled and sprinkled some chocolate in the mixture. He motioned for me to pour the mixture in the pan. I did and the aroma filled the room. There still was a ton of pancake mix left so I whispered to Dante "can we make some for everybody?" He looked at me smiling and nodded.
We created a ton of pancakes some with chocolate, some with blueberries, and some just plain. We set the pancakes on the dinning table. I got syrup,strawberry jam, and whip cream. I walked to the living room and stood proudly on the table, catching the attention of the staff. "Dante and I made everyone pancakes so please take a break from your hard work and enjoy the yummy food I made,please." I said proudly. They ran to the dinning room and I giggled. They must be happy to have a break. I walked in the dinning room and everyone was sitting at the dinning table. "Thanks Juliet" angel and Daniel said in unison. Sebastian smiled at me "This is just delightful, well done Juliet." I smiled. Dante was sitting at the end of the table so I walked to him.
He pulled me onto his lap and kissed my cheek."you did a good Job princess. With your help making these its even better then if I made a them myself." Dante said cutting a pancake in peices for me. He fed me the chocolate pancakes until everyone was done. "Princess, go get changed alright because I want to go out and get you something." Dante said smiling. Dante always bought me so many thing. I ran to my room and got dressed in my ribbon filled black dress. I tied my hair in a high ponytail then put a cute black bow in my hair. I ran to dante being proud that I dressed myself so cute. He cupped my cheeks and kissed me.
We went in the car and drove to a large mall. Dante held my hand as we walked in the mall. Dante led me into a jewelery store that looked so high class. He looked down at me and smiled. "Princess remember you had a nightmare? Well I wanted to get you a necklace to show that I'm always with you and that you will never lose me." He said looking into my eyes. I squealed excitedly. "Can we be matchy?" I asked a bit loudly. "I already knew you would want matching necklaces so I got that covered little one."
We walked to the case filled with custom made necklaces. "Could you please show Juliet the necklace set that I ordered." Dante said before he left to go to a different section in the jewelry store. The cashier brought out connecting dog tags with one saying baby girl and the other saying daddy. I looked over at Dante and he was checking out the ring section. Why would he need a ring? Oh whatever, I'm just super glad about this necklace. I looked to the cashier. "Thanks so much I love it." I said smiling brightly. The man smiled back and put the matching necklaces in a box,then in a small bag. "It's already prepaid by Dante so you are free to wear it now if you would like." The man said handing me the bag. I ran to Dante and hugged him.
He turned around quickly. "Oh princess, did you like the necklaces?" He asked looking down at me. "I love them a ton, as soon as we get in the car I'm going to wear mine." I said excitedly. "Oh um, why are you looking at the rings for?" I asked curiously looking behind him at the rings. He looked at me with a big grin smeared on his face. "I just thought they were beautiful, but obviously they aren't as beautiful as you." He said. As soon as those words were uttered I could feel my cheeks turning pink. He always knew what to say to make me blush.
Dante held my hand as we walked out of the store. We passed many shops, until we reached a small brightly lit shop. It had large frilly dresses and my eyes were fixed on them. Dante noticed how focus I was on shop so he grabbed my hand and led me inside. I looked at all the beautiful dresses. Some looked as cute as prom dresses while others looked as elegant as wedding dresses. Dante looked around and a lady automatically rushed to him. "How may I help you sir?" She said looking at Dante. "Could you please help my Juliet find the perfect dresses." Dante said smiling down at me. The lady grabbed my hand and led to a section filled with different color dresses. "What's you're style Juliet maybe we can narrow down the selection." The lady said smiling. I thought for a moment. I loved so many kinds of dresses. "Um may I have a look at fluffy dresses, I really like pastel colors." I said shyly. The lady nodded and picked out a bunch of dresses. They were all so amazing.
"Any other kinds of dress you would like to try on?" The lady said smiling. I just shrugged. She winked at me "how about we get some dresses for date nights with the millionaire Mr.knight. You are with him right?" She said slyly. I nodded. She got a few more dresses. How did she know about Dante? Yea, he had clubs but that doesn't make him a celebrity. Probably she knew she could make a large profit of the dresses I was thinking of buying. We walked past a little showroom that had a couch and tons of mirrors. Wow, now I feel like I'm on an episode of say yes to the dress. The lady put the dresses in the dressing room and motioned for me to go inside. "I'll make sure Mr.knight will be at the showroom, so when you find a dress you love, you can show him."
I felt like a princess's trying on all these dresses. First, I tried on all the fluffy dresses. I walked out to the showroom in about several dresses. 3 pink,1 pastel blue, 1 purple, and a few others that had multiple colors. Dante was smiling through it all. I felt like his little model. The last dresses that I had to try on were the sexy dresses. I tried one on and looked at the mirror in the dressing room. There was no way I could pull this off. I was adorable, not sexy. Sexy was only girls with the seductive features. I looked like a cute little princess, not an a girl that would be a covergirl model. The dress was low cut with lace and it was completely black. I shrugged, might as well show Dante.
I walked to the showroom shyly and stepped on the little pedestal.
Dantes jaw dropped and he whistled. It made me blush a ton. I spinned around in the dress and Dante clappped his hands. "We are buying all these dresses, especially that one. Juliet you look enchanting." He said getting up and walking to me. He kissed on my neck. "Daddy do I really look that cute?" I whispered to him blushing. "Princess, you always look stunning but in this dress its just.. WOW! I mean.. Uh you look wow all the other times too." He said smirking. I smiled and went back to the dressing room. I got dressed back in my normal clothes then held all the dresses in my hand and went to the checkout counter.
The lady checked everything out but when I saw the price I was so shocked. How can only some dresses be so expensive?! The most I've spent on a dress was $50 and that's even pushing it but these dresses were far beyond that. Dante paid for it and held the bags for me. I kissed his cheek and whispered to him "sorry it cost so much." He looked at me and chuckled. "That wasnt so expensive princess, trust me I've had a suit be more expensive the all your dresses combined so don't worry about it." He said smiling.
We eventually got home and my phone started ringing. I saw that the caller ID was my mother so I quickly answered the phone. "Darling, your father and I have been talking and we want you to come visit. You haven't visited in forever and we miss you. Maybe you can come as a celebration for your dear mothers birthday. Come on Juliet do this for me." My mother said over the phone. Awe, it would be amazing to visit. Dante hugged me from behind. Oh darn, I wondered if I could invite Dante. "Sure mom I can come but I have a question. May I bring my boyfriend Dante? I mean your birthday is in a month so I just want to know in advance if its okay." I asked nicely. My mother screamed excitedly over the phone. "NICK! NICK! JULIET FINALLY HAS A BOYFRIEND! I told you she wouldn't die alone. My goodness, our little girl is growing up." Well then thanks a lot mom. "Uh mom you should put me on mute before yelling to dad about that stuff. So is that a yes on Dante coming?" I asked curiously. "Of course you can bring your boyfriend Juliet, shoot my cookies are burning. I'll call you back." She said as she hug up the phone.
"So where are you dragging me off too exactly." Dante said raising his eyebrow. "You are coming with me to my parent house for my mothers birthday. Don't worry its in a month and we are only going to be there for about 4 days. Oh and obviously I can't call you daddy there so we have to keep our lifestyle secret from them." I said looking up at Dante smiling. He shrugged. "So does that mean I'm going to see big girl Juliet a lot more frequently when we get there?" He asked kissing the top of my head. I just nodded and smiled. "That's okay right?" I asked nervously. Dante never really has seen me out of little space yet so I don't know how he will hand it. "Its perfectly okay princess." Dante said smiling.
"Oh you forgot to put the necklaces." Dant said as he got the necklace from out of the bag and put mine on. He then slipped his necklace on. Dante seems to love me no matter how much trouble I cause him. He loves me unconditionally. I loved him the same way but I can't put it into words as well as he can. He is my everything. My rock when I'm in need. My love when I need it. At this moment he is the love of my life.

A/N thanks for all the support so far it means a ton to me. I tried to make this chapter extra long because of all the amazing input and support on the story. Seriously every vote and every read means a ton to me and I couldn't be more greatful. (*^▽^*) thanks.