Chapter 29

~Dante~
Juliet was rushed to the hospital, the doctor said it was nothing too serious. He said it seems that I just needed to make sure Juliet needs to eat more, especially sugar. She may have been starving herself. The staff was outside the room waiting nervously. I told everyone what the doctor said. "Well she was trying to lose weight. I didn't think she would go as far as to starve herself." Angel said looking down. I hugged her. "It isn't your fault. How about everyone run along back to the hotel. I'm going to spend the night here until Juliet wakes back up." I said and everyone nodded and left. I walked in the room and Juliet was awake.
I walked to her and held her cheeks and kissed her. "Baby girl, I'm going o need you to eat. I'll get you some jello if you want or I can go drive to a McDonalds and sneak you some ice cream or something, okay?" I asked looking at her with great concern. "Im sorry I didn't tell you, I just felt like you wouldn't want me if I wasn't little enough, skinny enough." She said with tears in her eyes. Skinny enough? She was so petite, anything skinnier would be near anorexic. I held her cheeks and wiped the tear running down her face with my thumb. "Don't you ever think I'd want anything to change about you. Juliet you're beautiful, beyond gorgeous. Juliet I love you. So so much." I said looking into her eyes. She had a small smile. "I love you too." She said crying a ton. I kissed her multiple times.
I stayed by her side for the next hour while the doctor checked on her. He pulled me to the side. "She should be fine, just make sure she eats. A small candy here and there could help. By the way you can leave any time." He said and I nodded. I walked back to Juliet. "Can I leave yet?" She asked in a small tone and I nodded grabbing her and picking her up.
We got back to the hotel and I brought her to my room. She clung on to me tightly. "Daddy.." She said whispering in my ear. "Yes sweetheart?" I asked sitting down on the bed with her on my lap. "Can we still go to animal kingdom tomorrow?" She replied in a whiny tone. I nodded. "But you have to promise to eat a lot tomorrow." I said kissing her forehead. She nodded.
I laid her down on the bed and got the bag of items I bought from Disney. I showed her all the plushies I bought for her and she squealed. She did grabby hands and I tossed them to her. She started doing funny voices and playing pretend with them. I looked at her smiling. I loved this about her. How she can go through a bad moment and still smile. She honestly was one of the only things that kept me going.
I tackled her down on the bed and stared tickling her. She laughed and grabbed my hands. "No one shall stop the evil tickle monster muhahahaha!" I yelled while continuing to tickle her sides. She laughed out kicking her her feet. "Daddy stoppp silly" she squealed. I stopped and just looked at her. She smiled and looked into my eyes. "What?" She asked. I kissed her. "Mine" I said. She giggled and blushed. "For all eternity." She added. I smiled at her and kissed her a ton. She yawned. "Bedtime princess?" I asked and she nodded. "Alright well you get ready for bed, I'm going to take a quick shower and I'll be here to tuck you in." I added. She smiled getting under the covers. "Okay daddy." She said.
I went to the bathroom and got undressed. The proposal box fell out of my pocket. I need to get that done. I need to let her know I won't leave her, that I'm here to stay by her side. I started the shower and started my music. I sang along until I heard a small giggle. I pulled the curtain back and sad Juliet sitting on the floor. "Nice singing daddy." She giggled.
"Would you like to join princess?" I asked chuckling she nodded. She got undressed and hopped in the shower. I washed her hair with strawberry shampoo. I tried not to look down at her body. She smiled up at me while she was risning her hair. She looked at me and her cheeks started glowing red. She showered and rinsed of quick. She walked out grabbing a towel on her way.
I finished showering and wrapped a towel around my waist going to get boxers from my suitcase. Juliet was sitting on the bed in a onsie looking as cute as ever. I got dressed with pajama pants and walked to her. I grabbed her hands. "You alright princess?" I asked her. She smiled and nodded. I went and got the chocolate bar I bought from a vending machine on my way here. "Eat up baby girl." I told her and she ate the chocolate bar. I picked her up and tucked her under the blanket and she smiled."story?" She asked sweetly. I nodded. I laid next to her.
"Once upon a time there was a princess named Juliet." I began and she squealed. "Ooh ooh my names Juliet" she squeaked in a high pitch voice. I chuckled and nodded. "Well this princess had the prettiest dresses made by all the best designers in the land. One day she wanted to get a perfect dress to catch the attention of the knight in the castle. She got the best designers to create the perfect pink dress." I continued and Juliet giggle. "Well the dress was perfect, so perfect in fact she tried it on and dance. She danced throughout the castle, not knowing the bottom being scraped across the bottom and the dress became tattered and ugly without her knowing. She continued dancing and dancing." I said. Juliry screamed. "Oh no daddy what if the knight doesn't like her dress because its getting ruined." She said looking up at me worried.
"She continued dancing and dancing and she bumped into the knight. He didn't mind the bottom of her dress being ruined, he just loved the way she danced. He grabbed her hands and began dancing with her. And they lived happily ever after." I finished and Juliet yawned. "Night princess" I said. "Night daddy" she replied softly before drifting to sleep.

Little Princessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें