❤Chapter 9❤

~Juliet~
I dragged Dante in my room and sat him on my bed "I'm ready to know the rules Dante" I said smiling. I am starting to trust him more and more because I know he wouldn't pressure me to do anything. "Princess, I want you to remember the rules so I want you to make a pretty picture with all the rules so we can hang it on your wall, okay?" Dante said sternly. I nodded and sat on the little desk I had, preparing a paper to write the rules.
"Rule number 1. Love yourself. I will not tolerate you being mean to yourself. You are my beautiful princess and if you feel bad and need a boost come talk to me." I nodded quickly writing the first rule •Love yourself. Yay "Rule number 2. You will not backtalk, don't be rude, I respect you so respect me." I wrote the second rule •be respectful. I nodded to represent I was ready for the next rule. "You will go to sleep at bedtime, we will set your bedtime later on but for the next few days I will see if your cranky in the morning if you sleep to late." I wrote down •Bedtime! "Showers and or bathtime will be taken daily, you can allow the maid angel to bathe you until you feel comoftable to trust me to help you." •Bath time. I wrote down and drew a little ducky next to it. "If you think of rules you want write them okay, that's and order. Another rule, follow my instructions unless they make you uncomfortable then we can negotiate them." I wrote follow orders.
Dante and I thought of more rule together and I wrote down the added rules.
Refeer to Dante as daddy.
Good girls get rewards.
Bad girls get punished.
Ask for permission
No lies
No cursing
I decorated the paper with glitter, markers and stickers. I showed Dante very proudly and he smirked and patted the top of my head. "So when will you be calling me daddy?" He said with a chuckle. I just shrugged "we will add more rules when needed okay,little one?" Dante said looking down at me. "Can we talk about my rewards now?!" I said excitedly hopping out my chair. "Of course we can" Dante said with a shrug. We talked about the bountiful rewards in store for me such as stuffies,candies,going out to fun places, video games and awesome stuff from toys r us. We also talked about other reward also which is awesome.
I yawned rubbing my eyes sleepily, "can we go over the punishments tomorrow? I'm sleepy." I asked Dante. He gave me a warm smile "I'll put you to bed if you would like, but before you go to bed you should take a bath" I nodded in response. He picked me up,holding me on his hip,and walked in door that led to my closet. He picked out a pink fluffy onsie that had cute little bunny ears and a cotton tail. I giggled because it looked so adorable. "Want to wear this PJ?" Dante said with a chuckle, of course I nodded. He then got Disney panties and hairties.
I was carried into the bathroom. "Do you want me to wash you or should I get the maid." Woah, this would be a big step, my heart was beating quickly. "Maid please." I said looking down trying not to feel bad. Dante lifted my face up with his finger and thumb holding my chin. "Okay princess when you're done, get dressed then call me okay? I'll put you to bed." I smiled. He was so loving and understanding. He made my heart flutter.
Dante sat me down on the bathroom counter walked out the room.then stepped in a blonde girl in a maids outfit. "Let me help you out of these" she said undressing me. Gosh I felt so embarrassed I quickly covered myself up. The maid laughed "awe its okay, its not like I've never seen girly parts." She said gesturing at her figure. The tub was filled with bubbles as I slowly sunk within it. It was so warm and relaxing and.... OH MY GOSH THERE WAS A RUBBER DUCKY. I giggled loudly and began to play while the maid washed my hair. "Your name is Angel, right?" I said looking curiously at her. She smiled "yes ma'am" she nodded "well Angel your my new best friend" I said smiling up at her.
My hair was getting washed with a really good shampoo it smelled like strawberry and the bathwash was a banana minions one. Although I felt the minions was overrated , their bathwash smelt amazing. I was done and dried off with a fluffy towel. I got dressed in the clothes Dante left out for me. The clothes were a little large on me but I didn't mind. Angel put my hair in a bun and left the room. I heard footsteps walking up to the bathroom door. A suttle knock started.