❤chapter 32❤

~Juliet~
We finished up the bathtime and Dante hopped out the shower with me in his hands. He wrapped me up in a small warm towel and snuggled me tight. He gently kissed my forehead, "baby girl you look adorable" he said sitting me on the counter. He got a small brush and started combing my hair. He was being so gentle, combing out every knot. He smiled at me "babygirl" he said in a hushed tone. His eyes were so calming at this moment, keeping me with peace in my heart. "Yes daddy?" I replied while tilting my head slightly. "Thank you for being here for me, I know it may seem cliché, I should be happy with all my riches, all my luxury, but Juliet you do something to me. Its like I've never been truly happy until I met you." He said while holding my face.
My eyes welled up with tears, my nose began to sniffle,that was honestly the cutest thing I've ever heard. He really does love me, loves me more than I could ever imagine. I looked into his eyes and then at my hand. I can't believe this is honestly happening, all this is so real. How did I get so lucky? Dante ran his thumb over my tears, he kissed me ever so gently. My heart raced. This was all too real, I felt like the luckiest girl alive. "Thank you daddy, for loving me." I blurted out quickly which earned a small chuckle from him. He picked me up and walked to the bed. He sat down and kept me on his lap.
He kissed my forehead, then my check , finally my lips. "Daddy..." I said softly. He looked at me confused "yes baby girl?" He responded. "Can we be together...uh maybe..forever?" I said shyly while twiddling my thumbs. He chuckled a bit "of course baby girl, I wouldn't want it any other way." He said. He started kissing on my neck ever so gently. The heat rose to my cheeks as I began blushing a ton. He looked at me and smirked. His pupils growing a bit larger. "Shy little one?" He asked. I bit my lip nervously "mhm." He smiled and kissed my neck one more time. "Dont worry, I'm not going to rush you to do anything more than you are okay with, if you are ready to do anything more just tell me, alright?" He said holding onto my chin with his thumb and pointer finger. I smiled a little, I loved that he respected me. He never rushed me to do anything when I wasn't ready. He didn't mind that I wasn't sexual with him.
Dante laid down with me in my arms.I fell asleep. I woke up the next morning with messy hair. "What's up buttercup.you slept in late." He said while running his hand through his wet hair. I yawned tiredly. "Daddy we gotta go now?" I asked and he nodded. "But go on and take a shower, well have breakfast but then we gotta head home baby girl" he said smiling. I nodded and walked to the shower. I quickly showered and daddy left me clothes to dress in. After we were done we drove to the diner. I smiled, daddy ordered me breakfast. I finished eating it all up. I went to the bathroom with angel. "So how was last night?" She asked while fixing her hair. I went in the stall. "It was good." I sat down and checked the toilet in terror.
"Angel..." I said quickly in a hushed tone. "Yea?" She asked. "Do you have a tampon? Or anything?" I asked embarressly. Why did it have to start now?! Ah mother nature absolutely hates me. "Crap, no I dont sorry, I can ask Daniel to go get some real quick. If you want." She said. "Yes please."I responded. I sat there for a while being totally embarrassed. A few minutes passed. It seemed like forever. I heard a knock on the stall and a box of tampons slipped through the bottom along with panties just in case. "There you go cupcake" she said. Cupcake? Wow she's been spending a lot of time with Daniel. I got situated better than walked out the stall. "You're a lifesaver." I said while washing my hands.
We walked out of the restroom and all the guys looked at me. Greatttt, everyone knows its that time of month. Daddy gave me a small smile, "come here baby girl." He said motioning me over. I walked to him. "When we get home, all the chocolate you want and a Disney movie marathon." He said chuckling, I smiled and hugged him tightly. "Thank you daddy" I said giggling and kissing his cheek. We got on the plane and it took a while so I fell asleep for most of the ride home. When we were finally home daddy picked me up and set me on his bed. "Wakey wakey baby" he said in a hushed tone closely to my ear. My eyes fluttered open.
He went downstairs and brought back a warm blanket that just got outbof the dryer. He wrapped it around. He got fuzzy socks and put them on my little feet. He kissed my forehead. "Baby girl I know you must have cramps or must be craving yummies so im going to make you cookies downstairs while you watch Disney movies." He said holding my hand,kissing it gently then walking off. He played monsters inc for me. Halfway through the movie he came back with my sippy and a plate full of cookies. "Here we go baby girl" he said sitting next to me and putting my sippy cup in my hands. I drank softly and began weeping. I feel so cliché right now but I can't help but be in love with how he treats me. He patted my head gently "there there princess. There there. Daddy's here, he's not going anywhere." He said while hugging me tightly in his arms. We continued walking the movie, I looked up at daddy from time to time so see him either smiling at the movie or smiling down at me. "Love you princess" he said. "I love you too" I smiled big while saying.