❤Chapter 5❤

~Juliet~
I felt the presence a large figure sit next to me. The patchwork carpet could symbolize a little. I turned around to look at the stranger. Woah, he definitely wasn't a little. He looked so mature. He looked to be in his early twenties. His strong build I could somewhat tell from the suit he was wearing. His hair , gosh his hair, jet black which showed off the perfection on his complexion. His eyes were as blue  as a coursing river. (thanks Mulan for teaching me that simile) His eyes made me feel safe with his tough features just perfection.
    "What are you coloring  there little one" his voiced boomed. My cheeks ran pink and my tummy began to flutter with shy butterflies "um its just a picture of piglet, see?" I said showing him the picture proud of my cute drawing. "Ah I do see its pretty and you stayed in the lines. Good job. So little one how do you like it here?" He asked curiously, I could tell he was studying my face because he began to give a welcoming smile. "I love it here. We have candy, ice cream, all the Disney movies, oh and there's so many nice friends and..." I went on and on speaking and the more I talked the more safe I felt being near him. He just nodded and smiled as I talked for what seemed to be a few minutes.
    "So what's your name mister?" I said looking curiously at him. "Oh I'm Dante Knight and you must be Juliet" he said looked directly into my eyes. How did he know my name omg was it destiny. He might be my knight in shinning armor and I,his princess. Obviously my childish side would give the response of "are you a wizard?" He gave a chuckle in response to my silly question and shook his head. I saw a folder in his hands and saw my name written in pink along the edge. I quickly grasped at it and Mr.knight gave it to me.
    It had the similarities he and I shared in a ddlg relationship. He wanted a little princess just like me. He's an experienced Dom looking for a new little which in a way intrigued me just a tad bit. "Well princess if you would like, I would love to adopt you." He said with a small smirk on his face. I nodded my head quickly "sure Mr.Knight" I would love that. "You can call me Dante if you want" he said as he stood up and patted my head gently. I stood up myself and clentched his shirt sleeve in my hand. He looked down at me smiling.
    We quickly ran up the stairs so I could get my bag and I saw Bubba. I gave him a huge hug. "Thanks Bubba I hope we can meet again soon." I said with a small smile. He nodded Smiling brightly. I went in my room , climbed on my bunk and grabbed my pink suitcase. Mr.knight was leaning on the door with a smile still smeared on his face. Oh gosh I was going to miss him but I was just so happy to be with a daddy dom that I hope can take care of me like the prettiest little princess in the whole wide world. I I ran to Mr.knights side and tugged on his sleeve to get his attention