❤chapter 28❤

~Juliet~
I grabbed Dantes hand and ran to the nearest ride I saw. It was the peter pan ride, the line was sorta long but I begged daddy to come with me. He smiled brightly at me while we were in line "princess, you excited to see tinker bell? Or go on the big ship?" He asked chuckling.I shrugged "I've never been to Disney so I don't know what to expect." I said looking down. He held my chin and made me look at him just before kissing me. "Well I guess you are going to have fun with all these new experiences then." He said smiling and kissing me again. I smiled and nodded. We finally got to the front of the line. We got in the little boat. Of course I sat in the front to get the best view. The ride started and it felt like magic, the cute little town below. I squealed excitedly because I felt like I was really there and it was amazing, all the twinkling stars, gorgeous. The ride was finished and I got daddys arm dragging him to the next ride. He smiled and walked after me.
We went on the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. I sang along and giggled at all the funny pirates. Daddy sung along too but way quieter. The next ride I went on was the Winnie the Pooh ride. Daddy smiled and hugged me close as the ride started. I began giggling and squealing all the way through,I remember the movie so well so the ride was amazing. I was so deep in little space at that moment. Dante kept looking down at me and smiling holding my hand. He made me feel so safe.
We went on tower of terror. It was scary so I held onto Dantes arm tightly. I looked around at the scary stuff and pointed out the cool creepy stuff. I loved the spiderwebs, and I pointed out hidden mickeys I found all over. "BOO!" Dante screamed, grabbing my hips while I was distracted with the scary stuff. I screamed "doonnnn'ttt" I squealed. He started laughing hard "sorry princess, I just couldn't pass up the opportunity." He said hugging me tightly. On the ride I held daddy's hand tightly. We sat down and put our seatbelt. It was spooky. When it finally dropped, I clutched daddy's arms tightly and hid my face. My heart was racing, it was so thrilling. After the ride was over daddy went to the screen and smiled. "Awe princess, look at you." I looked at the screen with our ride and it was a picture of me hiding my face.
He bought the picture. Yay memories. My tummy growled. "Hungry?" Daddy said smiling. I shrugged. Lately I've been trying to eat less, I haven't told daddy but still. I shrugged and pouted. He smiled at me, clueless, "aww princess no pouty face, we can get you a churro and some ice cream." He said nicely. I nodded smiling. Daddy walked to one of the small stands and bought me a churro, I took a bite and oh my gosh it was amazing. The best churro I have ever had in my entire life. I couldn't make myself eat the whole thing so whole daddy was not looking I threw it away. I felt so ashamed then he bought himself one and bought me an ice cream. I licked it slowly and softly. Daddy's eyes looks at me while he bit him lip. He coughed then shook his head, paying attention to his food now.
After we were all done daddy held my hand. We walked around a bit until I saw the Nemo ride. I screamed and pulled his hand rushing to the line. We had fast passes for every ride so we didn't have to wait as long as most people which was awesome we got on the ride and I pointed at the beautiful scenery that showed through the submarines window. Woah this was absolutely the most amazing experience I've ever had in my life. After the ride was over I hugged daddy tight and looked up at him.
He smiled at me, "I love you baby" he said in a hushed tone while looking down at me. "I love you too." It was getting late so we went on a few more ride. I loved the 3D toy story ride, it was so fun. Daddy of course scored more points them me. We went on the dumbo ride and I felt like a little fairy princess.
"We're going to check out animal kingdom tomorrow alright sweety?" He asked and I nodded. We walked around little shops. There were so many cute things. "How about we have a little shopping trip princess?" he said chuckling to himself. He must have noticed me peering within every store.
I bought dozens of Disney shirts, some of which were matching with daddy's. I bought mickey mouse ears and had it personalized with my name. Daddy bought Disney backpacks for me, he also bought stuffies of every character he saw. We bought an autograph book. I decided to get a Disney shirt for everyone of the staff and had them personalized with each of their names. I got Disney pajamas and a packages of Disney socks and panties. Nearly anything that I liked we bought. Daddy had tons of bags in his hands and his smile couldn't be any larger.
He kept looking at the time. "Hey princess there's a show I just need you to see and its going to start soon, its called fantasia. Baby girl we should get there early." He said smiling and I nodded. It was super late so I held onto daddy tightly. My headache striked again. I know I didn't eat much but still this headache was awful. Daddy rushed me to the performance. He put the bags down and held my hands.
He looked into my eyes. His smile was so large. "Juliet you make me so happy, I love every single thing about you from you being little to you being big. You make me smile, you make me happier then I ever believed imaginable." He said kissing my hands. It was so sweet. My headache was growing worse. I could hear a pounding. "Juliet I need you in my life, I need you to be mine." He contiuned. I was beginning to get woozy and my vision blurred a bit, my body felt so weak. "JULIET!" was the last thing I heard before my eyes shut and I collapsed.

A/N yikes please don't hate me for that cliffhanger. I know people may be frustrated but sorry wanna keep some interest. Don't worry this is NOT the end of the story, and juliet is not dead. Anyway hope this chapter doesn't ruin anyone's day