Chapter 33

~Dante~
I finished up the cookies and ran up to Juliet with the cookies. She was smiling with tears in her eyes. My poor little baby must be dealing with cramps. "Need anything?" I asked her and she shook her head pouting. I held her close and kissed on her forehead ever so lightly. She smiled up at me then nuzzled her face into my chest. She winced in pain and held onto her stomach. "Cramps?" I asked softly and she nodded. I got up and went downstairs, the maids in this house left midol in the cabnits of the kitchen. I walked in the kitchen and searched. I found it and walked back to Juliet, all the cookies were gone and she sat patiently holding her tummy.
I gave her a glass of water with the midol, she took one and smiled. I smiled back then she blew me a kiss. How cute. I sat down next to her while kissing her cheek. "How's the movie going so far?" I asked looking down at her curiously, she looked up at me and giggled "its going good silly head, why so curious?" She said and I just shrugged in response. I yawned and laid back on her bed. She sat on my Lap then laid her head on my chest. I patted her back gently humming softly since I knew it would make her become tired. I brushed my fingers behind her ear, her eyes fluttered as she looked at me. "No nap time daddy." She said softly while yawning. I had to hold back a chuckle from how adorable she is "its best to sleep princess, especially since it could help make you feel better."I said while smiling at her. She shook her head quickly. Stubborn little princess. I rubbed the back of her head and she yawned once more. Operation nap time is a go. I hummed quietly, her ear rested gently on my chest so I knew she could hear my gentle heartbeat.
She finally fell asleep so I got out of the bed,resting her down gently while tucking her in with her giant, fluffy blanket, she seemed to start being in distress. I put a giant stuffed animal next to her and she grasped it tightly before her face settled to complete peace. I chuckled, she's so silly. I walked out the room. I needed to take a call for work. I started the phone call as I paced through the living room. I discussed business for an hour, I heard about the races one of my club owners started. I hated when races were started around my club, dont need that lifestyle to be in anyway related to my life. I needed to keep my life as peaceful as possible for Juliet's sake. We even need to plan our wedding, gosh my life seems to be changing in such a short period of time, Juliet and I only been together for 7 months but yet so much has changed in between us.

Months later•
Its been a couple of months later and Juliet and I have been planning the wedding, she wants a small traditional wedding while I want an extravagant celebration of our unity. She finds it romantic how much detail I'm planning within this but its for my princess so I know it's worth it. Juliet and I were planning where to have the ceremony. A small church or on a small island on the shores of the Bahamas, Juliet pouted every time I even considered something extravagant. "Why dont you want something fancy princess?" I asked her. She fiddled in her seat on the coach. "Well..." She began while looking down. "I dont want you to spend a ton on my dream wedding. You already do so much for me and well shucks I hate to be a burden." She said softly in a hushed tone. I became a bit angry, not with her but with the thought she had. "You will NEVER be a burden to me. I love you and I want to spoil you alright? So anything you want remember you can have it, alright?" I said sternly while looking down at her. She bit her lip nervously and nodded. "So which location do you want?" I asked her giving a warm smile to show her its alright with anything she chooses. "Well uh could we have it at a beach? Its always been my dream." She said with a shimmer in her eye, its like her face lit up when she was so Happy, it was beautiful. "Beach it is." I replied and I saw her smile.
We decided on the beach, I chose my tuxedo but I needed it to be specifically tailored to me. Juliet picked out a dress all on her own. She is custom to the traditional sense of not letting the groom see the wedding dress. She said she was designing the dress online and she would pick it up later on after it was all done. Juliet picked out her roses, we are planning a black and white wedding. Basic but it will look beautiful. We chose a beach with completely white sand and the clearest ocean possible.only the best for my princess.
Juliet skipped around for the next few weeks trying to get inspired which details she wants on her dresses. She choose the bridesmaid dresses and she even picked out my tie to go with my suit. I chuckled slightly. Everyday we planned was a new thing Juliet fell in love with. She looked so beautiful everyday because she tried different makeup styles to see which she loved the most. She kept worrying about all the expenses so I never let her see any of the bills, I was paying for everything so she didn't need to worry about something as silly as a simple price tag. The wedding date got closer and closer. "Two more weeks daddy! I'm going to go pick up my dress today." She said twirling around the living room.

A/N sorry everyone for the long wait to update. I was doing a ton of stuff and plus something unexpected happened. Hope everyone loves this chapter