❤Chapter 11❤

~Juliet~
The sun was peering through the blinds shinning directly in my face. I snuggled my face into Dantes chest. I heard Dante mumble. "Princess you awake?" I heard him say in a sleepy voice. Oh my gosh his sleepy voice sounded so hot. I pretended to still be sleeping. He brushed his hand along my back. He was so sweet. I looked up at him smiling. "Morning Dante." I said as he smiled. He gently kissed my forehead making me blush a ton, I hid my face. He chuckled "I love it when you blush princess."
Dante got up from the bed and walked to his closet. "Princess we're going out today, okay?" He said nicely. Ooh where were we going? So many possibilities rushed through my head. "Where are we going?" I asked sitting up from bed."its a surprise. Now be a good girl and get the maid to help you get dresses. He said sternly while putting on his shirt. I pouted and walked out to my room and angel was already there waiting for me.
I got dressed in a pink tank top and matching fluffy tutu skirt. Angel put my hair in a high ponytail. "Angel do you know where Dante is taking me?" I asked her quietly. She nodded "can't tell you though its a secrets, sirs orders." I pouted. Darn I hated secrets. I heard a knock on my door which caught my attention instantly. It was Daniel. The tattooed, pierced guy I met when I first got here. He had glittery flats that matched my outfit in his hand. "I thought I could help get the little one dressed." He said smirking at me. Angel punched his shoulder lightly "no flirting with bosses girl, lover boy." She walked out the room.
Daniel sat me down at my little desk and put my shoe on. "Excited to go to the mall little one?" He said making eye contact. Gosh his eyes were gorgeous. Wait did he say mall? "IM GOING TO THE MALL?! yay!" I shrieked in excitement in a high pitch. "Shit. I wasn't suppose to tell you, was I?" He said with a chuckle at my excitedness. Yay I was going to the mall, what would I buy? What gifts would I get? So many new questions popped up. I hugged Daniel before walking out the room and bumping into Dante in the hall. He patted my head and smiled "ready to go now princess?" I nodded in response. He picked me up and took me to the car.
We got to toys r us. YES! My favorite store in the whole world. I ran in,leaving Dante behind and ran to get a cart. Dante came in behind me looking serious. Uh oh. Was he mad? He grabbed my arm and leaned in close. "Princess you don't run off from daddy okay? I don't want to lose you in here." I could tell he was trying not to be too mean but he was still concerned greatly. He still seemed mean though. I pouted and looked down. Dante lifted my head."no princess don't be sad. We are at a happy place so be happy. Will you feel better if I let you buy all the presents you could ever want?" He said trying to comfort me. I nodded excitedly and kisses his cheek.
I went to the doll section first. I got a baby doll and a bunch of toy baby stuff like a tiny crib,fake bottle, and baby doll clothes. Next I went to the stuffie section. I got an adorable brown bear, a panda and kitty stuffie. My eyes caught a unicorn stuff nearly as large as I was. "That one. I want that one so much please." I said doing grabby hands at it. Dante chuckled and got it for me and put it in the cart. He got a bunch of science learning projects so we could work on them together which I thought was adorable. He got a diary for me to write in on a daily basis. Lastly, I got a few video games for me when I wasnt in little space.
Dante bought all the things and put them in the car. The back seat was filled with my stuff. "On to the next store" he said smiling at me. Woah were getting even more things?! Yay. We went to a store that had little things. We bought pacifiers, sippy cups, even a few baby bottles. He also grabbed small books, a whinnie the pooh blanket and a princess nightlight. I held onto his sleeve the entire time while searching through the store for little things I felt I would need to feel comfortable. He bought all that then we went to a store with clothing. Dante picked out the little outfits but I chooses my big girl clothes,pajamas and underwear. He is the best daddy ever. He spent so much on me. I yawned and rubbed my eyes slightly. "Aww has someone got all tired from so much shopping?" Dante said patting me head. I nodded slowly. "Were almost done I just need to pay then we can go home so you can take a nap. He paid for everything and we went home.
Dante dragged me to my bed and I pushed him away. "No naps" I said grumpily. "Listen, you're very cranky so you need to listen okay?" Dante said sternly. I shook my head. There was no way I was going to take a nap today. He looked down at me frustrated and grabbed my hands. "Princess we went over the fact that when I give an order you follow. I'm doing this for you're health so you can be happy just listen." I shook my head and stomped my feet "No!No!No Naps." I said angrily. His jaw clentched in an attractive way. "Princess I tried to be nice,remember bad girls get punishments so no more attitude or I might have to think of something to do about your sassiness." I didn't care what punishment I got. I shook my head. "Do your worst." I stook my tongue out challenging him.