Choose Your Foes Carefully

§Hello my little killers. EmoTits here. So sorry I haven't been posting. My Ipod was stolen and that's what I've been writing my stories on. Please forgive me and expect more chapters soon to come. >:3 I'm also about to post a CreepyPasta of my own in a moment. Anyone know what that is ;D??? So yes, tell me what you think. >:3§

"Wh-What?" I mumbled as I stood.  I looked everywhere and there was only space of navy blue darkness. White specks glittered the surrounding. It was like space. I called, "Hello? Am I here alone? Where is this?"

Hearing no reply immediately, I assumed I was alone. I started walking.

"You're never alone, Shelby."

I jumped and turned, but I saw no one. I continued walking.

"Hey! watch out!"

I screamed as my foot almost landed on a doll.

"Geez, I knew you were dense but can't you watch your step for once?" The doll with a eerily familiar face said.

"KARYN?" I stared down at the curly red locks and the devious green eyes. Yep.

"Oh, Shelby. It was terrible. It was worse than when YOU killed me. You were merciful. He- He-."

Karyn the doll, then started to cry. I felt a deep abyss of pity.

I knelt down and hugged the sobbing doll. No one should have felt betrayal from the one they believed they loved. In her head, Silas saved her from me. Only to be slaughtered instead of being set free.

"Forgive me, Shelby. Silas had a heart. And we both fell for it. But something happened.. Something WRONG happened to him..."

I wasn't very sure, but Silas probably changed just then. Just a few moments ago.

I gasped as images of his miserable eyes stared down at me as I slowly floated down. Away from him. He did have feelings... He wasn't completely an abomination. I gasped as another scene floated to the space above Karyn and I:

"Let's get the hell out of here." He said.

   "I can't. I know I must stay here and wait for the End." They believe that an Ending will happen when the Color Seekers stand and take their place on the throne. No one knows what they look like, but I need to stay here until I have another vision of where I need to be.

"I can't have him touching you though! You know that. And your being sent to a room where even worse happens!" He was shouting at me and I didn't know what to say. 

     I hugged him tightly and cried against his chest, "I know, Silas. But like you said, I don't die. Silas, neither of us want this to happen, but the easy thing and the right thing are two different things." I paused. "I-I love you Silas" It came out a whisper, but to us it sounded booming.

I looked up into his tear threatening eyes. "I really do." I said and he leaned down and kissed me.

     He pulled back and sighed. "I love you too, Shelby. So so much.

The memory faded and I remembered that was just before I learned that Cornelius was torturing Abbey. I was so furious then. The scene shows:

I stuck my finger in the biggest red puddle that lay in the center of the room. 

     I saw Cornelius whipping a girl, I was in her view, and I gasped when I saw the familiar ring and B.F.F. bracelet. My hand flew to my mouth as I saw him cut her waist with a butcher knife. I saw him walk away and tell someone to take her to the slave care unit.