A New Day Will Dawn.

"I'll have what he's having," Nick emerged from the room as I was checking up Cornelius's wounds.

I chuckled at Nick's devious words and shook my head, walking over to Jazmine and Felicia, after I made sure they were clear of wounds, Maya, Abbey, Nelo, Karyn and Alicia had joined us in the room. I faced Jazmine and said, "Exactly how well did it go?"

With a mischievous smile, She dug into her duffelbag by the fire and said, "Well, now Silas has a chandelier decoration, but I prefer above the fireplace in the library," Jazmine then pulled out the head of Zara, and I gasped in surprise. It was the man staring coldly at me in the council room. His name really was in initials and the were for Zara Onyx. I mentally face palm for being so slow about this.

I imagined whether his head would stay above the fireplace, or if it should be impaled on the chandelier. I heard a miserable groan from next door and laughed, contemplating whether I should taunt him further, but decided that was enough.

"So where should we put him?" I asked and there was a silent room full of thinking. A pained groan erupted from next door and I hunched over laughing. It was unintentional, but funny.

Realizing what I just did, Silas gave me a scolding look, but behind it I saw he was trying not to laugh too. Nick apparently noticed too as he whispered, "For tormenting a guys that way, you deserve punishment," my face blushed lightly at the thought of what he meant, but I pulled a poker face when I heard a miserable, yet surprised yelp from Cody's room.

"Do as you please with his head," I said with a furrowed brow, trying to keep my thoughts in line this time, "I think it's time I take my leave for now. Nick will fill me in on what I missed for the passed thirteen days. Love you guys, I'm off."

After we were a ways from the room, I whacked Nick on the arm playfully, "How could you use my creative imagination for your own amusement like that, Nick?" When I received no response, just a cocky smirk, I repeated, "Um, Nick? Hey wait, why- NICK! PUT ME DOWN!-"

Nick and picked me up bridal style and said, "You're right, I shouldn't have done that. Maybe you should teach me a lesson."

This time my face turned dark black as my mind ran as fast as a jet in circles. Unfortunately, we were just a few steps past Cody's room and he finally had had enough. He threw open his door, looking like he was covered in nervous sweat. Nick chuckled loudly and ran the other direction, passing Jazmine's room again, I yelled, "This is for you Alicia!"

I imagined Cody was pinning Alicia down by the fireplace and she looked so submissive- Cody's face erupted in a full out blush and I called, "HEY ALICIA, CODY WANTS TO WOO YOU WITH HIS TOOTHPICK!"

Cody stopped and turned back, yelling that it wasn't true, and Nick and I got away laughing. Cody was too fun to pick on.

After some time of healing on my own, due to the spell Silas had on the weapon I couldn't heal myself, Nick had decided to take me around my old neighborhood. Seeing where I lived as a child, we found my father's old house was still vacant.

Wandering in like bored high schoolers, we ventured the unnaturally clean building. I climbed into my closet space and found that I could still fit. Following the way, I found the old cellar where Nick had stayed. In all honesty, it brought discomfort to me, and not much longer I was silently tugging Nick's shirt ready to leave.

Afterwards, we ventured my old town, seeing as people were re-vacating their homes now that the war was over. They noticed me and Nick, apparently pictures of my unpredictable rampage had found their way to the villagers' hide out. So I was not surprised to see that they had recognized me. Nick had realized this soon and was shielding me in his silly way of protection.