*Chapter 10* 2 Stalkers, 1 Becomes A Friend.

This may be my final chapter, it will possibly be a cliffhanger, but I need at least one comment to tell me how I'm doing! D':

     I woke up in my new room. In New York, we found an abandoned mansion, which I bought at ease. We had a great view, and, after driving for days, when we reached New York, Jazmine was utterly shocked. She had always wanted to come here, I knew that. So I drove us here!

    I got out of bed and noticed I had shut the curtains last night. I got up and tripped over the bed post. I flinched, ready to hit the floor. But I didn't. I lifted myself from the arms of someone I couldn't see in the dark. My eyes flashed a light red as a warning as I looked the tall figure up and down.

"Stay there. Do not move." I said, and found my way to the light switch. I cut it on to see Jaz stretching on the bed. 

Who are you talking to, Love? She sent.

     I shook my head and opened the curtains. I cut off the unneeded light switch and smiled sleepily at her. I walked into the bathroom and opened the medicine cabinet behind the mirror.

    Once I found the Pepto-Bismal, I opened it up and closed the mirror. I screamed and accidentally dumped all of the medicine on Silas as I tried to keep my heart from leaping out of my throat.

I turned on him.

"What the HELL are you doing here?!" I shouted.

"Giving hot girls heart attacks. What else is new?" He chuckled, making Pepto-Bismal slide down his face. "And getting medicine dumped all over me." He reached behind me to grab a tissue for his face and I could smell his deathly cologne, making me blush black at the thoughts that past my head. I shook my head.

"No, I mean, why are you in New York? I left you in Nevada! Thats like, the other side of the country!"

"Oh, that's an easy one. I followed you. Do you have any clothes that'd fit me-?"

"-You FOLLOWED us? Why?! You hardly know me!" I yelled.

"That's an easy one too. You have an Allure Tendency. Did you know that?" He asked, blushing a bit.

I just looked at him. "An Allure Tendency?" I repeated.

He nodded. "Relationship wise, um. Hm. Okay lets say you kissed someone. Well, the longer you're around them the harder it is for them to resist you." He stammered.

"So? I never kissed you. Why are you here?" I said, trying not to think of how cute his British stammering is.

"I know. Thats why it's a weak Tendency, plus I was bored and wanted to hang with you." 

I suddenly remembered when he called me an It and tears brimmed my eyes again.

"Like you said. I'm just an It, right? And don't lie. I heard you! You called me an It!" I said, tears streaming down my face. "But...Why?" I asked, searching his eyes for any reason.

He sighed and shook his head. "I don't know why I said it. I'm so sorry I hurt you. I really am." He paused and we were both looking for answers in eachother's eyes. 

"So, friends?" He asked and I nodded. He may have called me an It, but at least he isn't trying to kill me like everyone else who calls me an It.

I sighed. "Get out, I need to get a shower." He reached over me and grabbed another tissue. 

"Okay, but hurry. I need one too" He chuckled and left the bathroom.

    I stripped of my clothes and got in, I was weary of The Silverman so I never let down my guard. But I nearly jumped out of my skin when Silas banged on the door and shouted, "Hurry up or else I'll join you!"