*Chapter 7* Falling For A Prince?

Okay, so please leave comments. I need to know how I'm doing so far. I mean this is my first EVER story written/typed. I need to know if I'm good enough to continue. ;) Thanks guys.

    I opened the door up for Drucilla and bowed. "Is the anything I may do for you, Mistress?" I said.

"Of course there is..." She wondered. But as she spoke I could feel her doing it again. Only it was freezing and this time I WISHED she took the oxygen from my body. I had heat surges up and down my body. I was sweating all over.

   It felt like someone put a blanket over my head and I was just breathing hot air. I collapsed, struggling with my breathes and I could feel my eyesight turn black as I reached for Jazmine who reached for me.

    I was now in Jaz'z point of view as I saw my own body go limp. I looked up at Drucilla who was practically "laughing her ass off." I reached over and touched her ankle and suddenly all her memories came crashing in my sight. Like a slide-show that went a million times faster. 

This is where I win.

This is where I know everything about her.

    I looked over at my body gaining consciousness and my eyes were pitch black and wide open. I noticed Drucilla notice also and gasp. He-he, she thought she killed me! But she just kicked my head and walked off, slamming my door as she did.

    I was pretty much time limited since there's no one in my body so I slipped in my now conscious body and gasped and spurted for air. Like I was underwater for a lifetime! I finally steadied my uncontrollable breathing and slowing my rib racking heart and just rested on the floor. Thinking. 

    I thought about my mother and how she'd never even allow anyone to treat me like do. That's when I heard a tapping sound. I didn't have much energy to get off the floor so I just stayed there. As if there was a foot on my back.

Then there was a crashing noise. 

Kill me. Please. Put me with my mother. I'm finished looking for that murderer. Put me out of my misery, whoever you are.

That was my last thought until I blacked out.

Dream:

I was running from them again, in the forest this time. The evil Vampires. Well what'd you expect? All vampires to be evil? Me too.

But these were Soulless Vampires. They did only as they are commanded to, to catch you. Then they kill you. And if you're killed by one of these, they take your soulless body to The Council and they dispose of you. 

These Vampires are upgraded. They can run in the light. And they run seven times faster than any vampire in the world.

I was outrunning them, but not for long.

I tripped and fell in a ditch full of water.

I held my breath and watched in the green smoked water as the Vampires look for me. I was about to give in and breathe and try to make a run for it. But just then they kept running.

I got up and ran down the small river, trying to escape them all.

That's when I ran into one. 

I screamed an ear piercing screech and his hand flew to my mouth, smothering my cries. I just stood there sobbing as my shoulders shook violently. 

He bent over me and I panicked. 

I bit him and ran. But it wasn't far enough when I tripped over a stick in the water and fell. He caught up to me and I sobbed, not daring to look in his eyes. 

He offered me his hand. 

Wha? I thought to myself as I took his hand and looked anywhere but him. My soul will be sucked from me if I do. 

He grabbed my chin and forced me to look in his eyes. I didn't die, but I was in utter shock. 

It was Viktor Onyx.

My body went cold. Was he-?

"No, love. I'm not one of those upgrades. I'm in your head and you need to wake up. I might have a black eye from you." He chuckled and reached over and closed my eyes.

Awake:

    I woke up looking at the ceiling, I looked at Viktor straddling me, holding my wrists over my head with one hand and holding his right eye with the other hand. He had changed out of that tux and put on a The Beetles T-Shirt and come back to the house. 

Why?

"Why am I back? I- I don't know. I had this urge to check on you, to see if you were in trouble. I- I thought you were dead I tapped on your door and it was locked. I crashed through it and found you. You seemed so dead. With your black eyes and light breathing, I thought you were!"

He was stammering. I still thought it was cute. That is until he started sobbing against my shoulder. I panicked. I hate when people cry around me. I feel the need to fix it. So I wrapped my arms around his sobbing shoulders and hugged him firmly. I looked over at Jaz and my eyes flashed green.

Suddenly I felt completely and utterly horrible. I felt like I nearly lost the world. I realized that this is what Viktor was feeling. Damn I really need to right down these colors. I suddenly saw my eyes flash a green from the nearby mirror and heard him intake a breath of air, I felt even worse and on top of that I felt nauseous.

I let go of him and ran to the bathroom. I knelt down and vomited in the toilet. Suddenly he was there, patting my back and pulling my hair back in a pony tail.

"Face it, you're sick. Your powers are abusing you. Just please go back to bed." He pleaded. 

"No. I can't. I- Drucilla- She'd kill me. She already thinks i'm dead." I looked up at Jazmine, who was sitting on the sink. "I would be dead, if it weren't for Jazmine." I said and she nodded.

"Jazmine?" He asked and I looked at him. "The cat?" He asked and I nodded. "Oh" He said.

I vomited once more and it was nothing but my black blood. making me vomit again even more black. I felt dizzy and nearly hit my head on the tub as I collapsed. Viktor took me to my bed.

I was off and on after that. I saw Viktor leaving to "Come over and look for his pocket watch" Which was a pleasure for Drucilla since she had it. I was most surprised to see Fawn, Derek, and Abbey visit me. I told Abbey about how I looked into Drucilla's memories and how I know her secrets. She laughed and applauded. 

"We'll use them against her when you feel better." She said. I nodded and Fawn and Derek stepped up to the bed. 

"Does she know I'm alive?" I asked. 

"Who Fawn? Yeah, she's right here." Derek said, being the moron he is.

Fawn slapped him upside the head. "No you idiot. She means Drucilla! And no, she was even talking about throwing your body in a forest and leaving you there. She think's we're washing dishes when we have Dylan and Christopher doing them." Dylan being the guy who called me a freak and got slapped for it. 

Fawn and Derek left shortly after that and I found myself drifting off. I didn't really dream but I did sleep. But before I did I heard my mother's killer laughing in the background. I fought to wake up but somehow he knew and said "Sleep, Shelby. I'll let you wake up soon enough."