*Chapter 17* Boyfriend Vs. Father.

Silas's P.O.V. (Past)

    I was over my limit of anxious, I was terrified. Shelby's been gone for hours! I was standing outside her room for if she came back. I jumped ten feet out of my skin when I heard a crash in her new room.

Cornelius had moved her room to the visitor's side a few weeks ago so people wouldn't mistake her for a slave.

   I opened the door and saw someone had crashed through her new window. He was standing in the corner when I heard a loud growl. I knew it was from me and the man did nothing but come out of the shadows.

   My growl hesitated when I saw him.

Shelby's father.

I hitched up my growl again when I remembered what he had done to her.

"Hey no worries, Boyfriend. I'm just here to see my daughter. If you wanna get going, that's fine. If you wanna get in the way, that's alright too." He said.

"I am in no mood for your games, Vincent. You are tricky and a waist of my time." I said.

"Fine, I just may have to kill you then." Just as he said it he was choking me by one hand.

    I shoved him off and threw him at her door. He tumbled in the hall and I landed on him. I growled warningly at him and punched him in the face. His nose bled, but got sucked back up and he smiled.

"I guess you could say I had made a deal with the devil. See, since you're loved by my daughter, I can tell you my story and you can shove it down that bitch, Jazmine's throat."

He shoved me off him and I got into a defense position.

He put his hands in a surrender motion and held out his hand. I looked him up and down and took it. 

Vincent's P.O.V, (Past's Past)

I looked into my mirror and knocked on it, calling out, 

"Demon's speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something. I'm here for a deal."

I was pulled in by a wind and I tumbled before the Greatest Demons Known. 

I bowed.

"What is your business?" Lucia Cane asked. She was the first Demon Created.

I examined the five eldest Demons.

On the far left was Dawn Levi. She looked in her early twenties, late teens. Red eyes, white hair.

Next to her was Ivan Roth, the second eldest Demon. He looked thirty, with his short frosted hair.

Beside him, was Lucia Cane, looking about sixteen. She had red wild eyes and long white hair.

To her right was Arthur Rurik, third eldest Demon. Nearly thirty, his long white hair pulled in a tail.

And on the far right was Yazbeth Night. Short, feathery, white hair as she looked completely bored.

I cleared my throat and said, "I have told lies to get this answer, fought many fights, but this news with intrigue you. Interest you. Inspire you-"

"Get on with it already!" Yazbeth shouted from farthest right of the room.

I nodded and cleared my throat nervously. "But I believe I know one of The Colored Seekers. The Vampire one. I can take her down and the Vampires will have no one to lead them. But I may need to-" I coughed. "Become a Demon."