*Chapter 4* New Friends And Abilities.

We walked out of my cell and headed to the front doors, I quickly noticed that Jaz was following and I smiled to myself. Funny thing is, she was somewhat an Oracle too. Just the difference is she invisible now. And I love her for not leaving me. I don't remember once if we ever had any arguments or fights. It might be pointless since she's dead and all. But I love her, and I tell her everyday. I kinda wish we were related. She's not related to me but I'll always call her my sister.

"What the hell are you smiling at, slave?" Drucilla Cyan yelled at me, giving me serious look, crimson eyes and all.

"N-nothing ma'am." I said, looking away.

"Don't you DARE fucking lie to me!," She struck my cheek with such force I hit the ground. "What were you smiling at?"

Tell her you were trying to sneeze.I looked over at Jaz, who was already staring at me.

I looked back at Drucilla. "I-I thought I was going to sneeze. I'm sorry Mistress."

Drucilla looked at me with such fierce. She scoffed and continued to get in her limo. I got in after her and looked at the floor until she would decide to speak to me. And she did.

What were you smiling at? Jaz sent, making me glance at her and look back at the floor before Drucilla got suspicious.

The thought of you, I always smile when I think of you. How you've always been there for me. I sent, making her lightly purr and snuggle in my lap. She was, after all, a cat.

"When we get inside I will have Abbey show you to your room. Since you like that gothic look of yours, I bought you mascara and clothing of this week, all of them your ugly gothic style. Pull out Sunday's outfit and jump in the shower, you smell like sardines. Then come to the dining room and help Abbey and Fawn and Derek set up the table. Then go to the front door and wait for any further jobs. Is that clear?"

Drucilla had been expecting me to ask her to repeat herself. Unfortunately for her, I was listening to the whole thing. "Yes Mistress."

We got out of the limo and I got to work. A petite average height girl stand on the stairs in a light school skirt and sailor shirt, her purple-black hair brushed lightly around her shoulders as she stood an inch taller than me. She had a pretty smile and cute blue eyes.

"Hi there, you must be the new slave." She whispered. "Shelby is it? Hi, I'm-"

"-Abbey, I know. 16 years old, abandoned in a parking lot in front of Walmart as a man named Cole found you and gave you to The Council. Who gave you to Drucilla as a present for her 154th birthday. Did I hit the home run?" I whispered back.

She just looked at me, astonished.

"H-how did y-you just go thr-" She Stuttered

"Don't worry I'm The Oracle" I reassured, making her gasp.

"You're the talk of the town!" She squeaked.

I looked around and threw my hand over her mouth, listening to the echo of her squeak.

"To my room first, then maybe I'll explain." I uncovered her mouth and she nodded, rushing me upstairs and down a really long hall and to the right where there is a longer hall and shoved me in the first room on the right. It was perfect. It was big and there was a big room suited for a gothic princess. The whole room in black, grey and white.

She noticed my shocked face and giggled.

"Her policy is to treat our rooms and clothes perfect, like princess perfect, in return she treats us twice as bad-" she paused, realizing what I was and that I'm going to be treated ten times worse. I nodded and she gasped. Tears threatening her eyes.