*Chapter 3* Meeting Drucilla.

I was wide awake after that, just played games with Jaz like Rock Paper Scissors, Twenty Questions, slappers, Tic-Tac-Toe, for hours until Drucilla came. I was notified ten minutes before so that I could look presentable. Meaning put charcoal around my eyes and fix my ripped black dress to a position where I looks pretty. And to clean up the Tic-Tac-Toe marks.

   Drucilla was very beautiful. But it wasn't a respectful beautiful, it was an evil beautiful. The type where it has a different Aura to its beauty. She could kill babies, but she would make you lust for her as well. Hm, no wonder she's dating the prince. Poor fool. I thought to myself. As she walked in I kneeled down to her and said what any slave that didn't want to get smacked would say.

"H-how may I serve you, Mistress?" Suddenly, I nearly lost my breath. I could feel the room degrees drop and my oxygen leave my body. What was happening?! I noticed my sight clouding a black as I saw the ground come closer to my face. 

I had passed out.

Shit, she was going to kill me for sleeping on the job!

Suddenly I was in Jaz's point of view. Thanks Jaz, I can always count on you to save me from death.

No worries, Darling. But watch. She's speaking.

   That's when I noticed that Drucilla had dropped my oxygen and the temperature in the room. She was laughing over my crumbled body as she shouted in my ear. 

"My first command is for you to drop dead, you piece of trash!" She shrieked and giggled viciously.

   I felt my body regain consciousness as I left Jaz's body and in my own. I quickly got to my feet and looked her in the eye. To anyone else they would think I was acting like it never happened. To her I was doing that and showing her that I'm not afraid of her. That she wouldn't win this battle. The look in her eyes shot at me coldly, the crimson eyes saying that she wouldn't give in without a fight.

( Bend over and bow ) I commanded. One of the perks is that I have Persuasion.

Suddenly she looked a bit confused, with a movement that looked forced, she delicately swept me a bow. I tried not to giggle as I kept the harmless slave emotion on my face. When she regained control of her body, she did not look at me once. She just turned and said "Follow, slave." which is just what I did, trying not to snicker or giggle.