EPILOGUE

[A/N] Here it is, for the readers who've deserved it! I've been on this adventure with you amazing little Colors that it's so serious now. I seriously thank you guys for it and I'll admit it; I brag about you guys to my family. I wanna cry because you are all so supportive! Here it is- The Epilogue.

        "Hello," She smiled a small smile. All Nick could process was the fact that the one prize in his life was back.

And she didn't have a clue who he was.

        "Hello?" Obvious disbelief laced Silas's voice as he stood there, clearly dumbfounded as to what to do with himself. Neither of them had to do anything because a clumsy wreckage happened just around the corner, and out appeared Abbey, Nelo, Karyn, Maya, and Jazmine. All of them scrambling to see for themselves, the miracle that was once believed to be dead. Jazmine had tears in her eyes, for the first time that Nick has ever seen, and she didn't hesitate to throw herself at Shelby.

"Oh, um, hello," She furrowed her brow and glanced at Dray.

"Shelby, the one hugging you is Jazmine; you wouldn't be alive if it weren't for her."

This seemed to bewilder Shelby, and Nick could see the wheels turning in her head, mentally racking herself to remember.

"She really doesn't remember us."

Nick's words seemed to freeze everyone in their tracks. He couldn't help but force himself to stand, 'A curse,' He approached Shelby with his arms out, 'that only I may bear.'

Shelby fell into his embrace, but like a slow violin tune; it was melancholic.
Nick could just barely hear the whisper emitting from her lips, "I'm sorry."

Letting go hesitantly, Nick held her hand and said, "I want you to meet the one who was able to bring you back to us."

She nodded and followed us upstairs.

[Shelby's P.O.V.]

        As I looked around the furnishings, I quietly asked a maid to tend to Dray's wounds. I never let g of Nick's hand; it felt so welcomed and familiar. I tried to dwell on this sinking feeling that something important was missing, but it faded as quickly as it came, so then I was left with the feeling that everything was correct. When even I knew they weren't.

Nick brought all of us to a door, and I was brought back to my hand flashing out and grasping this doorknob plenty of times. Knocking of the dark wood and calling out something.

"Brian."

The simple name sent a whir of emotions spiralling throughout myself, but it disappeared before I could label them, and soon I was looking down at a sleeping boy who was stirring in his sleep.

"Brian."

The name escaped my lips before I could stop them and the boy opened his eyes.

"M-mom?" he asked as he rubbed his eyes.

'Oh my God. I have a son,' I stared in pure bewilderment at the child. No older than ten.

He immediately noticed something was wrong, "W-what's wrong?" he turned towards Nick and furrowed his brow, "Why is she looking at me like that?"

"Everyone," Jazmine cleared her throat and said, "let's take this to the study. I'm sure like myself, everyone has questions to ask Shelby, but for now she must sleep. We will discuss this in the study."

And so they left, each bidding me a good night and sweet dreams, but with a sickening thought, I hoped I didn't dream.

But I did, and it was about my memories.