*chapter 29* 6 days left.

I woke from a dreamless sleep and sat up, I was still mourning Nick's death.

---Whats the point in dreaming? What's the point in trying to live? As if someone heard me, my other half bursted through the door. She approached me and said, "do not think that way, Shelby. You have many reasons to live."

I sighed and got off the bed, "yes but I do not believe I'll be able to love someone like I did him."

She hugged me and said in my ear, "I know baby, I know."

We walked out and I ran smack into Silas. The first time I didn't scream with my banshee lungs.

My other half started shaking my shoulders and I stopped. I slowly looked around and Silas wasn't there. I looked down to see my hands were shaking.

I calmed my breathing and looked to my other half, "Its Silas. He's near."

Sue raised her eyebrows and said, "why?" But we both knew he was for something I had. I scowled and whipped out my wings and flew down the halls, My Other Half's white wings right behind me. I banged open the basement doors to see Silas trying to fiddle with Viktor's lock.

We flew down the steps and kicked Silas right off his feet. Silas made an 'oof!' noise and slowly got to his feet.

My fists clenched so tight my nails dug in my skin to the point it started bleeding. My eyes threatened red at the memory of him stabbing Nick.

I scowled at him and said, "if you're smart, you'll give up and leave. If you're stupid, you'll stay and The End will come early in my basement."

He stood his ground for a moment before slouching and nodding. "Fine I'll go but I-"

"-I think you've done enough to me lately. Leave." I said.

I looked at my watch and said, "oh and click on your screen in the morning. We have a surprise for you."

He nodded and poofed out. I secured the cages with guards for the rest of the night as Felicia (A.K.A. My Other Half) roam around the halls of my castle.

"I need to meet everyone, so how can I do that?" I asked Felicia.

She shrugged and said, "round them together in the dining hall and make a few announcements?"

I nodded and said, "gather them all."

We seperated and I went to Abbey's room. I knocked on her door. No answer. I knocked again. No answer.

I started to worry. I whipped out my wings and headed right for the stairs. I ended up tackling her on her way up.

"Sorry! Sorry! Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!!! Are you alright?" I babbled to her.

She just shook me off and said, "I'm fine, the question is, are YOU okay?"

"Yea I'm fine, why do you ask?" I said but when that somber look appeared on her face, we both knew she meant about Nick.

My lip quivered and I burst into tears infront of her on the stairs. She wrapped her arms around me and soothed me with her voice.

I suddenly heard footsteps approaching and I looked over abbeys shoulder to reveal a Banshee. I knew it was a Banshee for Demons don't have black hair.

Abbey turned toward the poor fellow and hissed, "Can't you tell she needs some space? Scat! Shoo! Go on now!"

He looked as if he were going to pee his pants. He nervously made his way down the hall and said, "Felicia wanted to let her know everyone is assembled. I'll tell her five minutes."