*Chapter 28* 7 days left.

7 days left

I stomped down the halls and down the steps I walked in the basement. I quietly opened the cage door and shut it behind me. I crossed my arms and leaned against the wall.

"Five, four, three, two..." I mumbled to myself.

Suddenly Vincent burst through the door and walked to the cage. He opened it and motioned me to come out.

"Do you have a plan? Or will I have to do it myself?" I asked, staying inside it.

He sighed and ran a hand through his hair, "Shelby, you know how much your asking us for, right?"

I sighed and shook my head, walking out of the cage and facing him. "In that case, I'll be back when I get back, ok?"

Vincent's face turned in fear and he reached out to me, but I was already being covered in yellow ribbons.

"Dont doubt me, old man." I said and imaged my bedroom.

I quickly saw blue and turned invisible as I noticed people in the room. No one saw me, but it won't take long for viktor to find me by my thoughts.

I scoped the room and found the cages. I pressed my hand on it and closed my eyes.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

They were scared that something happened to me, that I was killed and couldn't save Nick. They thought that The End was going to be over before it started! Where was I?!

Abbey screamed when someone pulled her out of the cage and dragged her out.

(I followed the way they went and pressed my hand to the floor)

They dragged Maya and Bryan in the same direction, leading them down the basement at the end of the hall.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I pulled my hand back and sprinted Down the empty hall, I pressed my ear to the door and gasped when it opened, revealing Viktor.

I thought of nothing, whitest of white! Nothing!

Viktor suddenly stopped and scanned the room and my thoughts scattered everywhere! He grinned and said,

"We've been expecting you, Shelby."

I panicked and saw (defence color), when I looked down there was a black shadow in my hand. I raised it over my head and struck him in the head. His eyes rolled and he collapsed on the floor.

I grabbed him and pulled my sunglasses out of my bag, putting them on his eyes and picking him up on his feet. I had only seen this done in cartoons, but I hoped it really worked.

I grabbed his black hair and kept his head from bobbing. I opened the door and we walked in. No one was in there so I took the glasses off and dropped him to the floor.

Abbey gasped and said, "What happened to him?!"

I leaned against her cage and said calmly, "I happened to him", I revealed myself and said, "you sound like you care if he's hurt."

She gasped and Maya yelled, "Shelby!!!"

I smiled sadly at them and Brian asked, "Why didn't you save Nick?"

But when my lip quivered and my eyes watered, they all understood that I wouldve if I could.

I blinked away my tears when my eyes shined red, I felt my temper rise, my blood boil. I kicked off the cage locks and still felt pissed. I walked to Viktor and kicked the side of his head.

It snapped, but I was light enough not to break it. I left that for the public.

I grabbed their hands and stepped on Viktors body, imagining the council room.

We were being covered in yellow when Silas burst through the door. He growled out in anger as we left the room and was in the middle of the council room.

Everyone stared at me as I slid Viktor's limp body to the leader.

"One down. A couple to go. Handle him and get him ready for the public. I'll show them how pissed I can get." I said and started seeing yellow and blue.

The leader said, "Thank you, Shelby."

I was in my room again and saw that no one was in here. Suddenly I had an idea. I'd force everyone to leave and never come back. But first I needed important people.

I waltzed down the halls and passed many people, but I wanted Silas. I smiled happily at the shadow in my hands as I skipped to the basement.

I jumped down the stairs and faced a very imortant person. Cornelius.

I showed myself to him and grabbed his collar, we reappeared in my room and I locked the doors. I strutted casually to him and smiled evily.

"Corneeeeliuuuss." I tottled, dragging my nail against his shirt, it ripping under my finger.

"You DO realize how angry that made me when you killed the only happiness in my life, don't you?"

"Rot in Hell you piece of garbage!" he spat.

I smiled a cruel smile and said, "Sweet dreams, Darling."

I gripped the shadow and struck his skull. He tumbled to the floor and closed his eyes.

I grabbed his hair and pulled him to his feet, covering us in yellow and appearing in the council room. I tossed him on the floor and said, "Pack your things, we're moving destinations."

They nodded and I poofed at the front entrance of the castle. I took all my energy and kicked the will to my max as I sent every organism this message; (Go home, your job is done. Leave by the front entrance.)

No sooner than five minutes, they all scattered out of the large garage and Silas was the only one in there. I took a step up the stairs but lost all my energy on the message.

My knees buckled and I nearly fainted. But someone really warm caught me as I landed to them. She smiled down at me and said, "Until next time."

I opened my eyes to see me looking back. My Other Half. I smiled at her and hugged her. I tried gettin off my bed but she pushed me down. I noticed she was wearing my clothes as she said, "I told them the address and pretended to be you. Please forgive me M'Lady."

I raised an eye brow and said, "Don't call me that. You should he called that too. Did I touch my chest?"

She shook her head, "I am technically a 'person' and today is the day people choose sides and become involved in this war. Jazmine is coming and I came. Your mother even wants to help."

I smiled at the thought of my mother and how Nick would have loved her.

I sighed and suddenly Jazmine appeared at the side of the bed, "good morning sunshine! Guess who got fired from reaping?! Silas!"

I smiled. I wanted the worst for him.

I found energy but only enought to make it halfway around my room. My Other Half helped me wobble along and I leaned on the counter and opened the fridge.

I cut open a bag of blood and poured it in a mug of coffee. Jazmine said as she watched, "So, getting used to it?"

I nodded and downed it, feeling much better as I walked back bed. I beckoned My Other Half over, "Could you please lead the Demons to the castle while I sleep? I promise I'll make it up to you."

She smiled and nodded eagerly, "Anything to drive that car."

I turned to Jazmine and said, "Can you please get the Banshees?"

She nodded and said, "Promise me you'll sleep?"

I nodded and they poofed out of the room. I tuned over and slept off the worst day ever.