*Chapter 12* Flying With The Angels.

Dream:

        I was sitting on a boat. The lake was in a field of black roses so big you couldn't see the end of it. I was dead center of the lake in a boat you'd see in France or Charlie In The Chocolate Factory. But this boat was painted grey, like my feelings. I was torn over Silas.

"DAMN IT!" I cried out, banging the inside of the boat.

      I looked at my outfit, I was in a black strapless dress that came to the top of my knees with a Tutu from the waist down. I wore knee-high black Converse and black lacy gloves. I felt something cold on my chest and found that it was my mother's favorite necklace. My hair was curled and was down and I was wearing my favorite water-proof eyeliner.

I cried in my hands. "Why did I not save him?" I asked myself. 

If I was going to cry, I'd do it in my sleep. 

I examined where I was, and noticed something in the boat. A folded paper hung loosely under the seat of the small boat. I picked it up and read the words  scribbled on it.

Shelby, you must be upset and think it was your fault I died. But it's not. I'm alive and well, please do not beat yourself up about this. I'm fine. Want proof? Look behind you. :)

    I turned and looked over my shoulder and saw Silas in a tuxedo, wearing a black tie with grey swirls on it. His long hair pulled back loosely. He smiled and opened his arms to me, which I unhesitatingly jumped into, shaking the boat a bit.

I cried in his chest, "I thought I'd lost you! I'm so sorry I didn't protect you!" I sobbed pathetically in his shirt and hugged him tighter.

He smiled and ran his hands through my thick, long, curly hair. "Shelby, darling, I think it's time I tell you what I am." He said.

I looked up at him and saw the hurt cross his face by seeing me in so much pain. "I thought you were an Oracle." I said.

"I am, but Viktor tried turning me into a Vampire, I guess the transformation worked halfway and killed me. I say this because I can visit the Land Of The Dead anytime I want. I was told I am a special person so I can live. But it came with a price." He paused, deciding. "Shelby, I'm a Vampire Reaper."

I gasped and flew away from him, tripping over the seat and nearly falling in the water, I grabbed the seat and scooted on the other side of the boat.

Vampire Reapers are ten times scarier than Vampires. They touch you with death with one touch and you're gone. But they are also Vampires and look absolutely like a normal Vampire. Their powers are a thousand times better than an Upgrade. Their powers!

"D-Do you still have your Oracle powers?" I asked, tears streaking my cheeks silently. I let this happen to him, if I weren't snoozing on the bed, I could have saved him.

He nodded and I flinched. He's the first Oracle Vampire Reaper, making him most powerful. 

I shook my head and  saw the look of hurt deepen in his features. "It's my fault, Silas. I'm so sorry. I-" I was interrupted by him appearing in front of my with a sound of a zipper in the sky. He put his finger on my lips and looked at my features. 

"I saw you in the Land Of The Dead, you have no business there, so why were you there?" He searched my eyes and I closed them, sending my memories to him with his finger to my lips. I opened them, knowing they were black, but his were too and when they returned he looked horrified.