Welcome to Atlanta

Toni

Well I told my family about the meeting in Atlanta they are very excited for me and told me to go for it. I was lucky enough to have some vacation days saved up so I fly to Atlanta I told my boss he was really nice about it and told me to follow my dreams.

I called Chris to see what time I needed to be at the airport he said 11am so before I left the house I made sure I had everything  that I needed. I arrived at the airport Chris was there waiting for me already he helped me with my bags as I got out the car. We checked in with Delta went through security and waited to board the plane finally they call First Class/Business we board the plane.

I have never been on a airplane before this was my first time flying I was a little nervous I think Chris could tell Are you nervous Toni? Chris Asked Yes this is my first time flying I said Its ok you will be fine just hold my hand and just relax Chris said by that time we were  ready for take off  the captain came on saying Welcome to Delta Airlines we will be leaving soon landing in Atlanta!

We start to take off I squeeze Chris hand he told me to take a few deep breaths and just relax finally after 30mins,I finally was relaxed enough that I could look out of the window. It's beautiful up here I say to Chris, Yes it is but not as beautiful as you Chris said (that made me blush a little) Thank You I said (looking into his hazel eyes ) This your Captain speaking we have now made it to our destination Atlanta! The landing was a little rough but we made it Thank God!

We got into our Suv (rental) and headed to The W hotel we checked in we had joining rooms we dropped our bags off and went to grab lunch before heading to the meeting. We get in the Suv and pull up to this big tall building we get on the elevator.

Chris hits the 20th floor we go up and the doors open I see a sign that says Laface Records,Chris talks to receptionist we wait in the lobby to be called back. Finally at 2:15pm we were called back Mr. Edmonds will see you now we walk down the hall to his office I'm so nervous I'm playing with my fingers. Chris knocks on the door the person behind the door said come in he opens it and I can't believe who I see...

Comment! Vote!