V-Day 2

Babyface

As Toni is standing there all I can think about is how her body looks she has Curves in all the right places her body is perfect. As I kiss Toni her lips are just like I imagined.

Toni
As Ken is kissing me "maybe"is going through my head. Am I ready to take it to that level with Ken? Yes I'am I can't fight it any more I want him as much as he want me right now.

Babyface kissed Toni on her making his way down to her her bra he takes his time unbutton it. He kisses her right breast Toni moans. He makes his way to her left breast sucking on her Toni bites her lips mmmm Ken. He kisses her navel making his way to her lace thong slowly taking it off.

Babyface lays Toni on the bed, he opens Toni legs and starts to lick Toni. Oh god! Ken right there,Toni screams as she tried to hold on to the sheets. Babyface speeds up as he slides two fingers inside her Oh Fuck Ken I'm going to cum. As Toni was about to have a orgasm, he stops coming up to kiss her.

Toni stands up unbuttons Babyface shirt kissing his chest and unbuckle his pants seeing how hard Babyface is and how big too. She starts licking him up and down taking him into her mouth inch by inch Fuck! Just like that,Babyface says Toni starts speeding up making him precum. Right when he was going to cum Babyface picks Toni up and lays her on the bed making his way to Toni entrance. Babyface enters Toni. Damn you are so wet, Babyface  tells Toni. Toni moans as she takes inch by inch inside her.

Babyface starts to thrust slowly mmmm right there,go faster baby Toni says  Babyface speeds ups he starts to feel Toni is about to explode he pulls out he places Toni on her stomach entering her again Ah!Ken I can't take it no more I'm going to cum! Babyface speeds up Tone, I'm cuming. Toni and Babyface went for 6 hrs afterwards They take a shower together they went at it for another hour.

Toni collapse in the shower, Ken my legs feel like jelly Toni says.  Lol I will help you Tone Babyface says. Its not funny Ken, don't laugh at me Toni says. Let me run you a hot bath to relax you and I will you a massage,Babyface says.

Babyface runs Toni bath with rose petals and candles. As Toni soaks in the tub Babyface walks in to find Toni asleep. He starts to massage her body she starts to wake up. Mmmm that feels good Ken thanks I needed that Toni says. Anything for You, Babyface says. Babyface help Toni dry off and place her in the bed with him. They watch a movie until they fall asleep.

Comment! Vote!