Dinner Disater

Toni

Tonight is our last night on tour so we are all having  dinner together with my sisters the band and the background dancers. We have had so much fun,I'm so thankful to Ken for everything.

Babyface

The tour has been amazing especially meeting all the fans and seeing them sing all of our songs. But I can't help to notice the background dancer that keeps making passes at me. I'm not sure how she got my number but she has been sending me pictures with crazy messages.I just delete them,I haven't told Toni about them I want her to focus on the Wedding.

Babyface had made arrangements for the restaurant to be closed to the public just for them.

At Paris Le Cremé

After the waitress took their orders and drink orders Babyface stood up to get everyone's attention.

Babyface: Ding* Ding* May I have everyone attention please Me and Toni would like to thank everyone from hair and make up,the band, the background singers
And...

Before Babyface could finish a voice yelled out

Dancer: And the background dancers you know we rocked the stage too baby!

Toni gave her a stern look

Tamar: who the hell are you calling baby trick? And Who are you?

Toni: Tamar! I got this

Dancer: Number 1 I'm not a trick bitch 2. I have a name,but that's for him to know and you find out.

Tamar and Traci jump a cross the table to beat her ass but is held back by security.

Dancer: ha ha ha stupid bitches!

Babyface: bitch keep fucking with my family!

Dancer: just like you wants to fuck me and have a baby with me,right Ken?

Toni looks at him in shock

Dancer: He didn't tell you Toni?

Toni: Ken what the fuck is she talking about?

Traci: Kenny you better talk fast before Toni knock the hell out of you like a cat and a duck fighting in the parking lot

Everyone laughs at Traci comment,then everyone was quiet to see what Babyface had to say.

Babyface: Tone this bitch has been trying to get with me behind your back and I have been ignoring her and she won't stop she's obsessed!

Toni: Guys thank you all for coming to dinner but If you would please leave so we can deal with the matter at hand,thank you!

Everyone leaves except the dancers and Toni sisters

Toni: You know I was trying not to bring out Tonquesha but I see I'm gonna have to. Now you heard Tamar earlier what was your name and you would say answer the question bitch before I drag your ass across this floor

Dancer:IF you must know it's Nicole and don't you forget it!

Tamar: bitch you tried it!

Babyface: Nicole I think you owe Toni a apology,now!

Nicole: For what? I wasn't being disrespectful she is a bitch at least according to you!

Toni: Ken did you say that? are you fucking her?

Babyface: No Toni I would never do that she lying!

Nicole:Oh really! I can tell you what's on the bedroom walls

Nicole starts to say what's in the bedroom
Toni is in shock to hear what she is saying.

Tamar: Bish Wet? Chile!

Babyface: Tone she knows because of the show we did on Mtv called Mtv cribs remember?

Toni starts to think about what he is saying

Toni: Yes I remember Ken thanks for reminding me

Nicole: Did you tell her how you came to my room on the middle of the night while we were in South Africa?

Babyface: I didn't tell her cause you mean nothing to me nothing! I simply told you to stop sending me pictures and messages

Toni: What pictures Ken? What messages?

Nicole: These! ( hands Toni her phone)

Toni: Really? Ken why?

Babyface: Tone I can-

Instagram Picture by Shestonibraxtonbitch 

Comment! Vote!