Jet set

Toni

Omg Ken I can't believe we are going to Cancun,Mexico!!! I have never been there, Toni said. Well we leave Friday so go home and pack and make sure you pack something sexy,Babyface said.( winking) I got you Toni said. Oh yea Tone what do you think about us doing a album together? Babyface asked. Well I will give it some thought on my way home,because I was think about doing another solo album,Toni said. Ok take your time,Babyface said.

Toni drives home

Babyface

Toni is so perfect she would make the perfect wife too,would it be too fast for me to ask her to marry me? I will call Ms Evelyn to ask her,her opinion. Toni is going to be amazed at the place in Mexico.

Friday

Babyface
I go by to pick up Toni we are running a little late but since we are taking my private jet it's fine as long as we can get through security check point without a problem. I did talk to Ms Evelyn and she did give me the ok and the sisters did also since they were there when I asked the question. She said Welcome to the family son.  Toni has no idea!

Toni and Babyface make it to the airport on time and board his private jet.

Ken this is really nice,Toni said. Thank you I bought it 2years ago and designed it just the way I like it.Babyface said. I can tell it looks like your house in the air,Toni said. Babyface similes at Toni as she admires the jet. What? Toni asked. Babyface didn't say anything he just got up out his seat and kissed Toni causing her to moan. Ken not here, the captain is going to hear us,Toni said. Babyface ignored Toni and picked her up and took her to the back of the plane to the bedroom. Tone, he's not going to hear us he's going to hear you, Babyface said. He takes Toni pants off with her thong and started to lick her until she couldn't hold her orgasm any longer.

How was that? Babyface asked. That was Amazing,Toni said. As he spoons her on the bed. Have you thought about what I asked you,Babyface asked as he started to rub Toni's sweet spot. Ummm Ken! Yesss Toni said. Yes what? Toni? Babyface asked sliding two fingers in, that feels good baby Toni said. Yes I'm goinggggg to do the album with you Toni says while reaching her peak. Thats what I thought you would say,Babyface said. Kissing Toni I love you,Babyface says I love you too baby, Toni says

Captain: This is your captain speaking we have destination Welcome to Cancun,Mexico.

They checkin at JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa

Comment! Vote!