V-Day

6 months Later

Toni
I'm glad I was able to get a break after the awards and show appearances I really need a break after my birthday and the holidays I'm hoping I can take a vacation then work on another album.The success has been great more than what I dreamed of, I'm going to talk to Ken about it all later tonight.

Babyface
Toni has no idea what I'm going to get her for Valentine's Day I hope she likes it, then again I'am the tender lover I aim to please.

Text Message

Babyface : Hey beautiful tonight is going to be special can't wait for you to see it.

Toni: Hey handsome I can't wait! What are you up to now?

Babyface:Lol I'm not telling you

Toni: Ok see you soon luv ya

Babyface: luv you too

Babyface made a few calls to get things set up for tonight.Meanwhile Toni is out shopping looking for what she is going to wear special for tonight.

Toni
I couldn't find anything I guess I will head home but I did find something in VS. When I got home I see a box at the door, I wonder where this came from I didn't order anything.

Toni takes the box inside to open it,it has a note inside.

This is for you I know you are going to look beautiful in.

Love, Ken

Toni removed the paper to find a beautiful black dress with a little lace. With Black Christian Louboutin shoes and a Chanel handbag

Toni grabs her phone to text Babyface

Toni:Thank you it's beautiful 💋

Babyface: You are welcome that's gift 1

Toni:Gift 1 ?

Babyface: Yes there is more see you in a few. And don't be late lol

Toni: See you soon ha ha you got jokes

Toni went up stairs to take a shower she dried off put on coconut oil all over her body then put on her clothes. As Toni was putting her shoes on she heard the door bell ring.

Toni
I wonder who that could be? Maybe someone have the wrong house.

Toni opens the door

Hi my name is Alex I'm here to pick up a Toni Braxton I will be your driver tonight.

Toni:Driver? Who sent you here?

Alex: Yes I was sent by Mr Edmonds

While Toni was talking to the driver Babyface text her. Toni looks at her phone smiling.

Babyface: Tone it's ok yes I sent him to pick you up see you in 30 mins.

Toni gets in the car to go with Alex

They pull up to Babyface house, He is standing there at the door waiting on her.

Good Evening You look stunning Babyface said. You don't look bad yourself Toni said. (Kissing him on the lips) Close your eyes tone before we go in Babyface said.

Babyface guides Toni into the house

Tone ok you can open your eyes now Babyface said. (Open eyes) Omg Ken it's beautiful, all this for me? Toni said. Yes you deserve it.

Toni walked around looking at all the flowers and candles around the house.

Tonight is all about you I hope you love what I have in store for you Babyface said Tonight I have a Private Chef here to cook our favorite foods Babyface said.

After the Chef cooked their food and served them as they were eating. Babyface noticed how Toni was glowing

Tone how is the food? Babyface asked This is perfect  it's so good, thank you I'm stuffed. Toni said. Well here is your desert, I cooked this myself Babyface said. Ken this is cute and looks yummy! Toni said.

Babyface and Toni fed each other cake

Tone let's go into the living room Babyface said. Ken what is this? Toni asked  Well after dinner I wanted us to dance under the stars but it's cold outside so I had the stars to come in here. Babyface said I wanted to sing a song I made just for you. Babyface said.

The violinist started playing the song Babyface had chose. Babyface pulled Toni close as she laid her head on his chest. Babyface started to sing " You Are So Beautiful" Toni started crying as she looked him in his eyes. As he smiles at Toni. Ken thank you that was beautiful Toni said. Babyface reaches in his pocket to give Toni a box. Toni opens the box it's a Tiffany box with diamond ear rings. Thank you Toni says  kissing Babyface on the lips. Ken there is something I want to give you Toni said. Babyface thanks the chef and the violinist for coming after showing them the door.

Babyface returns to the living room to find no Toni. Tone? Babyface yelled Toni does not answer Babyface looks all over the house until he looked in his bedroom. Toni was standing there in the lace lingerie she had bought at VS and she black heels. Babyface stands there admiring Toni's body. Wow you look amazing Babyface said. So you like what you see? Toni asked  Babyface walks over to Toni and kiss her passionately pressing against Toni body so she can feel how turned on he is.

To be continued

Comment! Vote!