Toni Always Late

Babyface

I have a surprise for Toni today, she suppose to come by the studio today to record her album,but I haven't heard from her she was suppose to be here at 9 it's 10:15 where could she be? Let me call her

Calling Toni

Toni answers the phone still sleeping

Toni: Hello?

Babyface: Hey beautiful

Toni: Hey Ken

Babyface: Are you planning on coming in today?

Toni: Ken,it's only 7am I will be there

Babyface: Umm Tone it's 10am

Toni: Omg Ken I'm so sorry I will be there soon I over slept

Babyface: It's ok Tone don't rush take your time I will be here

Toni: Ok,bye!

Toni jumps out of bed took a shower put some casual clothes and shoes on and headed out the door

Toni arrived at the studio Babyface was standing there with his back turned when he felt someone wrap their arms around him.

Babyface

I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist I knew who it was,her perfume is sweet like roses. Hey Tone I'm glad you could make it I said Hey I was just letting you know I was here,Toni said Ok great let's get started,are you ready to get your album out there? And let everyone really know who Toni Braxton is? Yes let's do it! Toni said.

We started working on her album before we knew it it was 12am.Ok let's wrap it up. Ken I'm a little hungry can we get something to eat? Toni asked.Sure where would you like to go? How about The Waffle House? Really Tone The Waffle House(laughing) I asked Toni. Yea I heard they have good food there (laughing) What's wrong with Waffle House? Toni asked. Nothing,Nothing is wrong it's just I can cook better than them I said. You can cook?(laughing) yea maybe burn something up (laughing) Toni said. Oh yea come with me! I grab Toni hand and we get in my car to head to my house.

We pull up to my house I can tell Toni is amazed at how big the house is because her eyes lit up as soon as she saw it. You live here? Toni asked. Yes (laughing) I open Toni's car door and we walk in. This is a huge house Ken! Toni said We walk into the kitchen, This is a beautiful Kitchen
Toni said Thank you, Would you like to see the rest of the house? I asked Toni. Sure I would love too Toni said.

I showed Toni the rest of the house then we went back to the kitchen.So what do you want to eat? I asked Toni. I want breakfast, Waffle,Eggs with cheese and bacon,Toni said Ok I can cook that, anything else? I asked. Yes some OJ Toni said. I cooked Toni and I food as I was cooking I heard music coming from the living room it sounded beautiful. It was Toni playing on the piano she did not notice I was standing there until I started clapping at the end. Oh I'm sorry I was just messing around,she said I sat by her smiling, well that was some beautiful messing around I said. Come on, let's eat!

Toni and Babyface was in the kitchen enjoying the food he cooked.

This is really good Ken, I'm impressed Toni said. Thank you,I told you I could cook (laughing) Well I think I should get going its late and I need to come in to put the finishing touches on the album tomorrow Toni said. Yea you are right,but before you go there is something I need to give you,I told Toni. Ok what is it Ken? Toni asked I reached in my pocket and pulled out keys
And handed them to Toni. What are these Ken? Toni asked. They are the keys to your new Condo! I told Toni. Omg are you serious? Thank You! Thank you! You are so sweet ( hugging and Kissing ) You are Welcome Tone.

Toni and Babyface leave his house to go get her things from the hotel, then to her condo it's already furnished my the best designer in Atlanta.Toni is shocked by how beautiful everything is.

Well I guess I should be going I said, Wait! there is something I need to tell you,Toni said Ken I thought about what you asked me last night,matter of fact I stayed up all night thinking about until I fell asleep lol that's why I over slept but my answer is Yes! I walked up to Toni and kissed her. Good Night,Toni said Good Night Tone and don't be late ( both laughing)

Comment! Vote!