Intro

My name is Chloe Mae Jones. Chlo for short. Most people call me by my nickname because Chloe doesn't seem to fit me. I am perceived as a tomboy. It could be because I choose to live a life following my own standards or it could be from my inability to find admiration in anything glitter. Nonetheless, I prefer to wear converse, oversized clothing, and tie my hair up, rather than deal with the stress of wearing a dress and coating my face in makeup. Who I am is a free spirit that longs for freedom and excitement with materialistic things. What can I say? 

It could also be from the people I grew up with. You see, the majority of the friends that I claim are all males. I barely have any girlfriends due to never wanting drama. Mostly all attempted friendships I've witnessed have ended up in dramatic catfights, gossip, and boy issues. I'd much rather listen to my mom fangirl over Scandal than listen to that. Enough of my rambling; I'm here to explain to you why my life is spiraling. 

You see, I was forced to move cities because of my mother's work. Her job is the source of all of my issues, considering we've moved three times prior to this. Every time I finally get used to a new place and find people I can stand, she receives an 'exciting' call and we have to pack up and leave all over again. I keep telling my mother to find another job like McDonald's or something, but all she does is stare at me like I have two heads and walks away. I mean come on: Who doesn't like a happy meal? 

Now here I am standing in front of a house that looks like it belongs to the Queen, trying to figure out why karma is out here trying to get me. So far, I've found nothing.

 Aside from the issues back at home, I seem to be facing an even bigger issue: This bad boy. 

Here's my story.