Chapter 15

Chloe's P.O.V

I exited the bedroom, which I never had a chance to look at, and ended up in a long hallway. There were about 5 doors on each side, and the walls were painted a red and mustard color with hard wood flooring. It was no surprise to me how Harry's room was the last one on the end. Come to think of it, the last room is always the biggest . I'm guessing the so called 'Leader' gets the bigger room. No surprise there. It's bogus though how the other guys else have smaller rooms, but at the same time too, at least they have a room.

As I continued to explore the hallway, foot steps were ascending up the stairs. The figure known as the one and only, Harry Styles was darting up stairs with full strides, focused on his I phone. Not even looking up once to see that I was literally two feet away from him. Once he walked passed me, I flicked him off and quickly limped to a room, closed the door silently and locked it; releasing a breathe I didn't know I had.

Turning around, I had my full focus on a luxurious bathrooom. 'All gold' in my opinion, might describe the whole bathroom I was standing in. These boys live large. Which was a total reliever. Not that I was a gold digger, I was expecting bloody walls all over the place but yet, I found not speck. But, I haven't checked the basement yet.

So I'm not getting my hopes up.

As I sat in the bathroom on Harry's marble floor, I questioned myself for a second. What if I walked into one of the guys' room? I would of been caught! But what if they were naked?!

'Well why would it matter Chloe their all hot! My subconscious cried. Look at Louis arse! It's like yours, but for a dude! Niall's Irish voice is such a turn on. Zayn's hairs makes you want to run your hands through it. Liam ripped abs! And picturing Harry's V-line-

Wait what?! Shut up Chloe! What the hell is wrong with me?!

Wait, Liam did say that I would be hormonal. Whatever.

*

By now Harry would of walked in to his room, putting his phone in his back pocket along the way. He's going to notice that I'm gone and have a horrific expression on his face, then turning to anger. He's gonna glare at Louis and then Liam , and now, is gonna blow his top off in,

3....

2......

1.......-

"WHERE THE HELL IS SHE!" Harry roared from down the hall. Told ya.

"I don't know..." Liam started, "What do you mean you don't know?!" Harry growled.I pressed my ear against the door to hear more.

"Well.." Louis cut off Liam, "She realized that we were in a gang and pretty much limped out the door saying she wanted nothing to do with us. But it wasn't our fault she was on to us!" Louis finished. Of course I was onto you. I rolled my eyes, I know psychopaths when I see them. There was a moment if silence. No one spoke as I heard what sounded to be Harry footsteps leaving his room.

Do you ever get that tingling feeling where you watch a movie and the killer is slowly finding the girl and eventually, he finds her and kills her ? Well I felt like that except for the killing part---

"CHLOE! WHERE ARE YOU?!" I heard Harry say slamming doors along the way.

I remained silent but couldn't help but laugh in my arm at how angry and pissed he becomes because of me. I eventually stopped because Harry would find me, and not only that too but the bruising pain on my lower abdomen wasn't on good terns with me.