Chapter 17

Chloe's P.O.V

It's been 3 hours since Harry last threatened me. You would think that after you threaten someone, you would deal with them right then and there, but I guess time runs on Harry watch whenever and however he wants to do things.

Typical arsehole.

Now I'm sitting in my modern living room awkwardly staring at a wall. I've never gotten a chance to admire the room, so what better chance to admire it than now? The couches were all black, with white drapes covering the room- after I closed them-, and the tv was across the room. In between the couch and tv was a small brownish/black coffee table which sat closest to the couch. The coolest thing I liked about the room were the circular lights on the ceiling. Which made the room pop out more. The living room connected with the kitchen which was also modern, but I don't feels like explaining .

I slowly made my way back to my room and for the 2nd time, collapsed on my bed. I made sure to put my phone on mute, because I don't want to hear That annoying ringtone again.I don't even know why I set that song in the first place. I let out a deep breathe and let sleep finally take over.

What a long day.

--

I slowly fluttered my eyes open to the sunlight shinning through my drapes. I slept like a baby last night. I'm not gonna lie, but something felt odd. Like I'm being watched. I quickly sat up on my headboard and looked around my room. Everything seemed normal to me. I reached for my phone and gasped.

Oh shit school!' I yelled to myself. I quickly threw my sheets off me and reached for my crutches.

"Don't worry about it. Your too hurt to go to school anyway- " I hit my head at the top of my crutches cursed under my breathe

"What the hell!" I gasped. I followed to where the voice was coming from which led to the dark corner of my room where the sun didn't follow.

The figure tilted his head back and laughed a raspy laugh. Who do I know that tilts their head back when they laugh and would break into my room.

Really Chloe! Is it that hard to answer.

"Commons baby! You haven't figured it out yet?" The familiar British voice spoke. I groaned and threw a pillow at him... Which he caught. "Harry."

"Ding ding ding! Hello love " he smiled cheekily. Harry emerged from the corner and I finally got a chance to see him. He had on dark skinny jeans and a loose black top. It's fucking 90 degrees outsidide!

"You think this is funny Harry!" I snapped "Well yeah. I scared the shit out of you." He smirked. I was about to speak but he beat me to it. "you have a sexy morning voice by the way..." Arrg! I blushed pink and looked the other way. He's not getting through to me. "You know you like it. Baby. Just like how I like the way your boobs look in that tight tank top you have on." I bit my lip to hide my smile but it didn't work. "Yes!" He jumped up and down around my room.

"What are you doing" I laughed "yes!" He shouted again. "I got you to smile and laugh in less that 3 minutes!"

Damn it he got to me.

"Fuck off" I groaned. "That was a one time thing. Never again" I said.

"Oh ok you say this now....." He smiled sarcastically.

I was about to ask him what he was doing here, but I didn't want him to remember last night. It's better to see harry in a good mood than a bad mood. It's quite scary actually. I have to ask him if he's bipolar. I don't think he is. I guess people can change his mood. That's all.

I slowly got up to my feet. Only to have Harry help me up. If this is how is gonna be......

"Harry" I sighed. " Do you really have-

"Why don't you just say thank you?" Harry cut me off. I finally got a chance to notice his emerald green eyes. They shined against the sunrays shimmering through my curtains. They were a rare type of green you never see. They change color anywhere and everywhere. Just like when he got angry yesterday, they were forest green. now their green and yellow.

Damn he was hot.

My thoughts came to an end when Harry cleared his throat. I blinked a few timed to see him smirking. Damn he saw me checking him out. I blushed and turned away. "Chloe" I can hear the humor in his voice.

"Y-yes Harry?" fuck my stuttering

"you can check me out later" he laughed. Hes so annoying and embarrassing!

I started to get away from his grip, but he caught me. "but I never got your apology." I can still hear the humor In his voice.

"Oh yeah Um.... Thanks." I said. It was an awkward silence afterward. His hands were still on my waist and my hand were on top if his. And I didn't want to take my hand off.

What's happening to me?!

I released my grip from him, and took my crutches from along my bedside. I turned to see Harry looking at me, but his face was telling me he was deep in thought.

I cleared my throat this time which brought him back. "Oh sorry" what! That the first!

"It's alright. Um im gonna go take a shower." I said turning to the door.

"Do you need help with that love?" I can imagine the smirk on his face.

Disgusting!

"Your so perverted" I laughed. He joined in also and spoke "you still didn't answer my question love"

How bout a little game Chloe?! I thought

"Yes" i answered seductively. I turned around to see his eyes widened. I guess he would of thought I would of said no.

He was still frozen and his eyes widened if it can get any wider...

I laughed and shook my head. "Harry I was joking" I smiled.

He playfully wipe his forehead in relief but smirked. "Nope" he popped the p. "You said yes first. Which means I'm gonna shower with you." He smiled deviously. "And. There's no way you can run because obviously....." He referred to my crutches. "Your handicapped"

Shiiiiiiiitttttt!