Chapter 11

Chloe's P.O.V

"Don't fucking tell me what to do!" Styles or whatever his name is shouted angrily at Mr.Pett. The whole classroom were separated doing different thing. One part was filming this going down and the others were either laughing or had shocked expressions on their face. Me myself, I was confused as hell. Standing there dumbfounded.

what the fuck is his problem?!

"Is there something wrong Harry?" So his name is Harry? It suites him well I guess. "Don't act like you didn't know what the fuck you were doing!" He snarled. As close as I was, if he got angrier there's a possibility that smoke will come out of his ears.

"And what was I doing Harry? Please enlighten me" he smirked. Now I officially hate this class. He's ruining one of my favorite things to do besides drumming. This was the class me and Lucy took all the time. I always love Art class. Who knew that in a matter of 10 minutes, you could go to loving something then hating it. What a wonderful first day I'm having!

*Note the sarcasm*

"I swear to god if it wasn't for her stand right beside me I would've killed you!"

"Now Harold-

"Don't you dare call me that! One more word and I swear to god I will hurt you!" Harry yelled as the veins in his next popped out.

Being scared is an understatement...

"Let's be civil Harol-.." Mr.Pett got cut off when Harry's fist went flying toward his face. I stood there in Horror as I watched Harry repeatedly punch the teachers face. I was too shocked to move. His friends including Niall and Zayn just watched amused not even trying to get Harry off him.

"YOU SERIOUS!! YOUR NOT GONNA GET YOUR ASS UP AND DO SOMETHING" I shouted to Niall and Zayn but manly at the class.

"DONT- *punch*

"YOU- *punch*

"EVER- *punch*

"LOOk- *punch*

"At- *punch*

"HER- *punch*

"AGAIN!"*punch*

I couldn't watch any longer. I tried to push Harry off Mr.Pett but he pushed me instead. I landed on my butt in an 'Umf' with a shocked expression on my face.

The class was dead quiet. All you could hear was the heavily breathing of Harry.

No one had ever touched me like that before. Not even the boys when they were playing around.

He instantly stopped punching him and looked at me. Mr.Pett was by the looks of it- passed out.

Harry's face went from being angry to soft and sympathetic the next.

"Chloe I'm-

I cut him off "Save it..... Or punch it! Be my guest! Do whatever the hell you want!" I yelled as I got onto my feet and ran out the door.

Bumping right into..... Josh

Dear lord why me!!!?!

___________________________

A/N:

So I spiced it up a bit but that's still not what I'm aiming for. I getting there slowly to add chapters on so once again bear with me lol.

Besides this chapter I love already written 3 after this so I'll be posting tomorrow, Tuesday and maybe Wednesday if I get lots of reads

And just to say I'm not forcing anyone to vote, comment, or follow me.

It's just there if you want to. I already appreciate the nice comments people have give me on twitter, instagram, and here and It means a lot.

So once again thank you to all you you who have read this and voted!

For that I have one more update coming up in less than an hour... I have nothing to do so...

Comment (if you want to)

Vote (if you want to)

And follow me on

Instagram @mz_horan_imagine

Twitter @bad_dollz

And here

*once again if you want to* 😘

I'll catch you in a bit.... You'll never see it coming...

~Imani