Chapter 6

Edited ✔️

Zayn's P.O.V

"That was sick!" Niall shouted over the crowed of students that was cheering and clapping her on. She looked down and blushed. What a girl.

"Yea it was, mate, but we better get going" I said " We don't have much time."

"Why?"

"Because she's gonna come out of the room eventually, and I highly doubt that she's gonna hear a word were saying in here, " I yelled. Niall is stupid sometimes.

"Your right lets go" We pushed through the crowd and exited the music room. I leaned against the locker, waiting. I was texting Perrie while Niall was playing Candy crush. That lad.

"Do you think she's gonna talk to us?" Niall spoke out of the blue. I shrugged my shoulders, " I dunno mate. She might be scared of us"

"Scared?" Niall shook his head, "C'mon Zayn, if she can drum in front of an audience, I'm pretty sure she can have a heart to heart conversation with us."

I rolled my eyes and turned off my phone before turning to the idiot. "First of all, she didn't even know that there were people crowding around her until she looked up. Second of all, we're not having a "heart to heart" with her" I stated, quoting my fingers. "Harry will have your head even if you tried-"

"- Here she comes! " Niall cut me off. "Blend in!"

"Really Niall? How the hell can we blend in if were the only ones covered in tattoos and piercings! And don't try to change the subject."

"The perks" he smirked. "Wipe that smirk off your face" I growled. He's so immature.

She walked out of the room looking around aimlessly at the scenery. This is our chance. If we screw up Harry will have our heads. I walked up to her and lightly tapped on her shoulder. Damn she's hot.

I watched as she turned around checked Niall out and then me. She looked at all our tattoos especially mine and giggled once she saw my 'Zap' tattoo. It was an awkward silence before Niall cleared his throat. She looked and blushed.

"That was an amazing performance, that " Niall said. She smiled widely, "Thank you. Back in Brooklyn I was the best female drummer. Its my passion"

"Well your amazing, and I'd like to learn a few things." Niall said. My eyes widened, he's not suppose to say that! She looked confused as if she didn't know what to say.

"Um......not to be rude, but I don't know you" she giggled.

"Oh sorry this ones a little slow" I said emphasizing on Niall. She giggled. "It's alright,"

"The name is Zayn" I started, shaking her hand. " And I'm Niall" he said, engulfing her in a hug with one hand and flicking me off in another. My eyes widened. Harry is going kill him.

She looked bewildered, but quickly recovered, "Names Chloe but you can call me Chlo" she introduced smiling again. Damn those dimples.

"Cool. Do we have any classes together?" I asked, mentally slapping myself. I go to class once in a blue moon. This was about the stupidest thing I've ever said besides saying no once to Harry. Never again.

••

Turns out Niall and I have two classes with her and lunch. Niall knows only when lunch time is so I had to look at her schedule to find out what she had. It turns out that she has all her classes with Harry. How did he change her schedule in a short amount of time? I don't know, but what i do know, is that it's not gonna be good for the both of them, that's for sure.

---------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading! :)