Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Chloe's P.O.V

*warning graphic and sexual in this chapter*

"Excuse me josh but not in the mood" I spoke in a monotone voice. I tried to pass him but he blocked my way.

"Josh fuck off!" I tried to go the other way but he blocked me again.

"Lighten up babe you know what I want" his voice said in a seductive voice.

"N-no get away f-from me!" Curse my stuttering. But I'm scared shitless. You would be too if you saw a bad boy beat up a teacher to the point he passed out, then run into a perverted boy wants to get in your pants.

"No can do baby" he pushed me against the wall. "Let's go somewhere quiet. You don't wanna scream my name too much" he smirked as he pulled me away.

Every time I tried release from his grip, it would earn a slap in the face. By now I was uncontrollably sobbing. He carried me so that now I was on his shoulders. I felt too weak to fight back. Each hit hurt like hell and I felt sleepier by the minute.

I opened my eyes to see we were still at school grounds but that we at a mobile.

"P-please j-just leave m-me alone what d-did I do to you" I sobbed harder . He dropped me to the hard floor literally an I squirmed as I felt my ankle twist.

"Shut up bitch! My girlfriend broke up with me after I tried to flirt with you and now I have no one. I guess now I have fuck you to feel better" he smirked as he approached me. Each time he walked to me I crawled back. Ignoring my throbbing ankle which stung like a mother..

To my dismay my back hit the wall and I was trapped. He yanked my ankles up to him and sat on me. Both sides of his legs on either side of me.

"P-please I-I'm sorry I didn't mean for it to happen" he slapped me in the face and right after with a punch. I'm sure I have a black eye now.

"There's so more apologizing! I'm gonna fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk for weeks!" He whispered in my ear. I shivered as he spoke.

Believe it or not I'm a virgin. I always wanted to wait for the right person. I never had a real relationship. That's why I was cool around the guys. They were like brothers to me and anyone who tried to flirt with me ,they were there to say I was off limits. Now I have no one.

And now I'm about to get raped.

He ripped up my shirt and kisses up to from my neck down to my stomach. He sucked on my neck and I felt a Hicky coming on. I felt discussed.

"S-stop just let me g-go!" I yelled. This time he punched me in the stomach and I screamed in pain.

"Every time you yell it's only gonna get worse. You need to shut the hell up so I can fuck you and try to get back with my girlfriend!"

He's such man whore! I don't care if I leave this mobile half dead! I will not let him take my innocence.

So I did what I didn't expect I would do,....

I called him.

"HARRY PLEASE HELP ME!!!! HAAARRRYY!-

I got cut off when a fist hit the side of my head.

"Why the hell did you do that!"

My eyes were slowly shutting as I felt Josh being pulled off me. Groaning and cries from Josh were heard.

What's going on?Where's Harry? Did he hear me? Does this all end here? Could I at least say goodbye to my mom?

"Chloe p-please stay with me! CHLOE!! CHLOE!!!" I was shaken my a familiar arm of tattoos. My eye were beginning to get watery. It was hard to see.

My eyes were slowly drooping. Grunts were still heard from Josh. From what I could here there was more than one person in the room.

The last thing I saw were a pair of emerald green eyes staring at me with a horrified expression carefully lifting me up.

-

-

-

Until I fell into the darkness.

----------------------------------------------

Aim shot!! So it turns out Josh was about to rape Chloe until she called Harry for help.

Who do you think those pairs of green eyes belong to? Mhm I don't recall. 😏😍

Comment what you think

And vote

And follow me on instagram @mz_horan_imagine

And

@laureenoffical

Give me feed back.

Hopefully I can post tomorrow.

And I hope I didn't leave mush of a cliff hanger lol but this chapter was kinda intense

Could you handle it?

If so, good because that was nothing

And if you couldn't ; I'll warn you and you can just skip the chapter. I put a recap on the new chapter of what happened before, if you don't read the dirty ones.

Well that was all for Sundays update..... Which was 3!!!!

I hope to post again tomorrow.

You never know!

Anyway good night my lovely and have sweet dreams about this fanfic over and over again lol

Goodnight XXx

Imani (my other name)