Chapter 18

*mature content in this chapter. There's nothing important on this chapter so you can skip it if you like*

Chloe's P.O.V

After 10 minutes of arguing, I'm in the bathroom with Harry. I awkwardly stood there, as Harry was down to his boxers. He was so fucking toned. Dear god! His abs were another story. The amounts of tattoos he had on his body was oddly beautiful. Like the butterfly tattoo he had on his stomach. And the 2 birds on his chest. I'm impressed.

"Are you done checking me out love? That's the third time today" He laughed

"Oh uh s-sorry" I said. If someone were in my position, they would understand. I mean, a toned sex god half naked in your new bathroom, about to take a shower with you! Need to remind you, you barely even know him, besides the fact that he saved you from being raped.

So yeah I have the certificate to stutter!

"Do you need help taking off your clothes?" He smirked. God why is he sooooooo perverted.

"NO Harry! Gosh your gross!" I bit my lip to to stop a smile coming on.

"Well what else is new" he laughed.

"Tell me about it" I mumbled under my breathe.

"What's that love!" Again with the lovey dovey words! I can still hear the amusement in his voice. I need to shut him up.

"Nothing. Gosh!" I snapped. "Can we please get this over with."

"Yes. But, you have to take your clothes off babe" I shook my head and crossed my arms over my chest.

Harry nodded more to himself and walked up to me. I felt his breathe on my neck. I'm too shocked to comprehend what's going on. His hand caressed both sides of my face, and his lips crashed to mine. Although I didn't know what was going on, I didn't kiss back. Harry groaned in frustration which made me giggle a bit. "Kiss back" he groaned again. "No" I smirked. I turned around to walk away, but he forcefully pushed me to the wall. " what was that?"

"No" I repeated. "Well see about that baby!" I was confused as to when he said but again he crashed his lips to mine. I still didn't kiss back. I felt him smirk in his lips with a light chuckle.

His hands worked their way to my back and slowly down to my arse. When he got to my arse, he squeezes them in his large hands.

My eyes widened as I gasped which made his tongue enter and explore my mouth. But I couldn't complain. His lips were soft, and smooth against mine. I finally kissed back. My hands moved to the back of his hair and I tugged them softly. He moaned in his throat and walked across the bathroom with me. His hands went up to my waist, and he lifted my on he counter of the bathroom. His lips were still connected to mine, Harrys hands lifted my shirt to the point I was down I my bra. My pants had already been taken off by the time I had reached the bathroom so there was no need. He unclasped my bra and now I was in my underwear.

I automatically covered my self with my hand and harry groaned again. "Baby, your beautiful. Don't cover up for me."

I nodded as he slip my knickers down to my ankles. His boxers were already off and now he broke away from the kiss. "Now was that so hard?" He laughed.

I playfully smacks him which made him growl crash his lips to mine again. I felt him lift me up off the counter and walk toward the shower. My legs were around his waist as my hand were still tugging his hair.

We reached the shower, and i pulled back and hopped in.

The shower started and I automatically lost myself in the mist. I turned to see harry staring at me full, of lust. His eyes were glimmering in the water. Almost like he was supernatural. It's was hard to not stare at his eyes. They are so beautiful. "Are you coming in?" I asked. He blinked a few times and nodded. "Y-yeah"

Did I just make him stutter?!