Chapter 8

Edited ✔️

Harry's P.O.V

"Do you honestly think I give a f*ck if she dates or not?" I yelled at the boys.

I don't care if she doesn't date. I saw her first and she's mine whether she likes it or not. Opposites attract. she's a tomboy or some sh*t and I'm a bad boy. Perfect two.

"Ok so what are you gonna do then mate?" Louis asked, nervously scratching the back if his head.

What am I gonna do? What am I gonna do?!

"What am I gonna do?!" I reiterated. "Well number one , fuck the plan because I'm not gonna try to win her over. When I say she's mine, she's mine! Number two it's none of you guys business anymore I do what I want when I fucking want! And number three, I hope she doesn't have a boyfriend because I'm gonna beat his-,"

"- Harry she doesn't date remember" Liam interrupted giving me the 'duh' face. I stopping in my tracks and glared at him.

" What the hell did I tell you about cutting me off... Huh?" I yelled, my strides bringing me face to face with him.

"Calm down Harry!" He took a step back and put his hands up in surrender, "Your taking this way out of proportion. The days almost over and later on we'll get some beers and relax at your flat. Just calm down!"

He's right I'm taking things out of proportion. However, I'm not apologizing. That's not me. You won't hear it ever come out of my mouth or any of the others. We never apologize to each other. We simply give each other time to calm down, then start talking again, drowning out all of our problems with a bud hanging loosely on our lips, a Heineken in one hand, and a bird on our lap. That our way of relaxing.

"Whatever. And don't tell me to calm down," I grumbled. No more words were said as we continued walking down the street, leaving the alley as it got smaller and smaller in the distance.

I have a short temper but it not my fault. I get it from my mothers sperm donner, Dez. Or the polite way, my asshole father. Whether it's taking all my anger out on walls, punching bags, or people, like the Janitor.

I wonder if he's still in the Janitors office......

___________________________

Short chapter sorry love!!

Anyway the next couple of chapter are gonna be intense so if your 14 and older , continue reading, But it's at your own risk if your younger.

Love you all! Xxx