Chapter 24

This is Harry's P.O.V Finally! But this is the part when he leaves Chloe's House... Just so you don't get confused :)

Harry's POV

I stormed out of her house, making sure to slam the door, and climbed into my ranger rover. I started the ignition, pulled out of her driveway, and sped off, passing houses until I could only see the landscapes from the expressway.

The sun was setting soon and by sunrise the job had to be done.

A loud groan left my mouth as my jaws clenched at the events that went down. I can't take back all of the shit that I've done before. I killed some people but I have reasons. Not even the lads really know half the sh.t I've done. Their my best mates, but some things have to stay within my grasps. We all have our own secrets.

Suddenly Chloe's addicting voice rung thorough my head.

"Fine then! Leave! Because you know I'm right! So go ahead harry. And when your done killing someone- like a heartless prick you are, don't come back running to me!"

'Riiiiight' I thought sarcastically. Because I'd really come crawling back to her. But I must admit though, I am a prick, and no shit I'm a killer, but In my defense what would you expect? I'm not a little sh.t who goes shopping with his little fags. Chloe knew what was coming, and she can't even deny it. Then off of one small ass text she starts PMSing. She's so stubborn!

My fingers turned white from holding the steering wheel too hard so I released my grip and pulled the down window, letting the cool air seep through. A deep breathe was released from my lips.

Back to what I was saying.....

It was none of her business to be reading my sh*t anyway. There was a pass code for fu.k sake! She had no excuse what so ever. My hands gripped the steering wheel once again as I though back to her excuse and rolled my eyes.

" Because Harry. I'm sick of you bossing me around. Okay?! It wasn't my fault! Your phone was laying on the floor, and curiosity got the best of me....and I-I read the message."

Bullsh.t . She knew what she was doing. I scoffed. I bet it's that time of the month for her. Girls tend to act like a little bitch at the time. No wonder why us guys don't stick with the same girl. They get annoying and crabby, and selfish, and jealous.

The list goes on!

It's not my problem Mother Nature hates them. I'd hate to push a fuc*ing baby out my vagina. Thank god I'm not a girl. Id rather much rather fu*k them instead. {Ignore Harry's rude attitude he doesn't have a monthly cycle. ;) }

I smirked at the thought of fu.cking her brains out and turned up the radio. A grin left my mouth at the song on the radio. ' Radioactive' by Imagine Dragons. The only song that calms me down.

****

I pulled up to the warehouse 40 minutes later and killed the ignition. I closed my eye, and took a deep breath, before slumping back on my seat.

*****

I hopped out of the car minutes later, and took an intake of my surrounding. The area was fielded. We keep our hide out in a forest far away from the city because we don't need the cops knowing where we are. Not that we can't take their fat arses out but- whatever. I popped the boot and grabbed 4 silver brief cases that I picked up before I got here and shut it. I walked to the side of the warehouse and knocked on the door 7 times- because Louis wanted to be overdramatic- and waited. Seconds later my Irish lad opened the door in his all black attire and grinned.

"Hey mate were just gettin loaded up come on" I saluted him and followed him down the hall and to the elevator. I pressed the 4th floor and waited.

The ware house was huge in my opinion. There's a total of 5 floors not including the basement. The basement was where we tortured men- for good purposes- to get information. The first floor was where we had a wide pool , jacuzzi, sauna, and gym. The second floor was where the 2 bathrooms, living room, kitchen, and laundry- Mat were. The third floor was an arcade, movie theater, and play room was which included a pool table. This wasn't my idea, blame zayn. The fourth floor is where we have whole library as a distraction to hide the secret room which contained our guns and shit. The fifth floor was the top floor of the warehouse where Liam has his hacking space and where we can keep an eye out for anyone who comes near the house. We have this place disguised in leaves and shit (camouflage) so no one can really see it from up close or from a distance. For over 5 years no one had ever seen this place. Subtracting a fake ass cop tried to hide a body in the forest. Of course we killed him, but we were nice enough the burry the body at a cemetery. Don't ask how, but we did.

***

The elevator made that annoying 'ding' sound and we walked out. Niall grabbed 2 of the silver breif cases and unlocked the secret door. We walked through and saw the other 3 lads loading up their pistols. "Hey lads" I saluted. They all mumbled their ' hellos ' not looking up and got back to whatever they were doing. I cleared my throat to get their attention, but I only got Zayn's.

Dicks.

" Harry what's in the cases?" Zayn's Bradford voice rung. Thank you Zayn. They all finally looked up and eyed me suspiciously.

"It's about time you cunts payed attention" I smirked as I laid all the cases on the desk. I opened them one by one slowly and painfully. Only because I knew that their so impatient and that they hated when I did that. " Come on Harry stop playin!" Louis scolded. I rolled my eyes and finally opened all the cases. They all held the same shocked expressions on their faces.

When no one spoke, considering the fact that they were gawking all the new supplies, I broke the ice. " These are news. Obviously. Marcus just shipped them yesterday and.." I grinned " We have enough for about 2 months"

Louis and Zayn did their stupid happy dance which occurs only when we get new guns while Niall and I laughed at their childish antics.

Only them two.

"While you guys fool around I'm getting first dibs" Liam spoke. "And Harry your clothes are in the other room, we already got your shit loaded so all were waiting on is you" Liam said sliding a pocket knife from one of the cases in his shoe.

I nodded and went into the room and changed. I peeled off my clothes and slipped on my usual tight black skinny jeans,loose fitted black top, and black boots. I tied a head band around my head and walked back out.

The lads were already dressed. Louis was wearing black converse, black skinny jeans and a black button down top. Zayn wore his black boots, leather jacket, and ripped skinny jeans. Liam wore a plain black crew neck, black Air Force ones, and black skinny jeans. Niall wore a stripped black and white top, black jeans with zippers at the bottom, and his white supras.

"We ready?" I asked. They all nodded and piled out of the room carrying their new weapons. I grabbed my guns and extra ammunition and follow them.

Once we all got outside it was already dark out. The owls were hooting annoyingly which meant one thing. I smiled deviously and looked at the boys who we're grinning the same.

"Harry do you know what time it is?" Louis asked.

I smirked.

"It's show time boys!"

__________________________

Sorry for the short chappy :( I'm soo sick!

** Ok so I'm gonna try my hardest not to write long authors notes.

So just comment, vote, and share!!! And btw I know there's a lot of cursing but seriously, Build a bridge and get over it.

Sorry for the typos

10 votes and 5 comments for the next chapter! :)

Ily all thank you for the 17.7 k reads! Your insane!

Imani xx