Chapter 19

Chloe's P.O.V

I woke up gasping for air. My surroundings were dense which left me confused. The memories flew in my mind as I remembered the actions between Harry and I. What had gotten into me?! And Was I dreaming? I mean in not in my bathroom anymore. So I guess that means one thing.

I rubbed my eyes and blinked a few times. I was in my room sprawled on my bed. But that wasn't the only thing which freaked me out. Instead of wearing my previous attire; I was in a black t-shirt which went down to my mid thigh. Also,

No pants.

I smell like men's cologne. And the idea of Harry being here sparked my mind. The arse hole came to my house. That's all that I needed to know to spark my anger.

I threw the blanket off my sweaty body and went down stairs. A gasp left my mouth as I saw Harry watching family guy while smoking in my living room. The discussing scent of the cigar went through my nose and I coughed loudly.

"well well well" Harry said. He killed the cigar with the ash tray and stood up. "How was your sleep love."

I could close my eyes and still see the disgusting smirk on his lips. That's how ignorant he is.

"What the hell Harry!" I walked up to him and snatched the cigar from him and threw it in the kitchen sink.

"Don't smoke in my house!" I shouted. I probably look like shit since I didn't check in the mirror before I came down here. But right now I could care less. His laugh filled the room as he tilted his head back. I know he doesn't give a crap.

"Whatever love." He marched passed me and into the kitchen. I obviously followed him and glared at him from the counter. He began to look in my fridge without permission. He grabbed a Milk Carton and looked disgusted. "really Chloe-Bear? 2%?" He dumped it in the sink and I gasped.

"Harry?! You can just come into someone's house and dump their milk! I shouted." He ignored me and searched in the fridge some more. "And don't call me-" he cut me off

"Do you have any vodka here?" You've got to be kidding me? Vodka! Really Harold!

"Yes an I'm not going to show it to you. Please leave." He smirked and at me and kept searching through my cupboards and fridge. He snapped his fingers and turned around looked at me amused.

" oh shit Chloe-Bear I forgot." He smirked. I furrowed my eyebrows and

looked at him confused. "I guess I finished it all as you were having your snoring marathon......Oops" he playfully covered his mouth and reached for his phone.

Anger rushed through my veins and theirs nothing stopping me now from beating his ass.

"Harry" my voice surprised me at how angry it was. He looked up from his phone giving his full attention to me. Smirking. "I highly suggest you start running." I growled.

He laughed and shook his head. "Catch me if you can then love. "

That's it! He's dead.

___________________________

Surprise post! Thank you to everyone who voted it means a lot. I hope to post again soon. I have to study for finals so it's gonna be really short updates.

This is my longest chapter ever so i hope I get your feed back.

Love you all!

XXx- Imani