Chapter 22

Chloe P.O.V

I kept forcefully punching and kicking Harry as much as I could, but he didn't even flinch. He just stood there as I struggled to get out of his grip which tighten more and more as I grew weaker. At some point I gave up and slumped on his shoulder. I knew he won the 'fight' but he didn't say anything about it.

"Good choice love." He spoke in a monotone voice, "You don't wanna make things worse then they already are." I bit my lip to prevent myself from talking back as he slowly walked up the stairs, taking one step at a time instead of his usual 2 steps. I knew he was doing it on purpose to scared out of my mind but I had to admit, it was working.

His breathing was heavy along with the low growling coming below his throat. I know I pissed him off and I know this won't end well. I mentally took a hammer and repeatedly banged myself in the head with it for not hearing the toilet flush. But I only read one text message. If I didn't read those little words in that text, I would of done something stupid like fall for him. Maybe you already have my subconscious said. No. Not a chance. There might not even be a small liking for this guy besides his emerald eyes, his curly locks, that v-line-

My thoughts came to an end when I felt my body release from his shoulder and connect with the bed. I landed with an umf and glared at Harry, who didn't even feel bothered with the looks I have. him. D i c k.

"Was that even necessary? Like honestly. I know your a little mad but-," This time it was him who glared at me.

"A little? A little? No. I'm so pissed at you right now, Chloe and I don't even know what to do with you anymore. " Ouch. He scoffed at my reaction and paced back and forth in my room. I was about to say something but I bit my tongue to stop my upcoming outburst. He has such a bad temper and I should know this by now. I just need to learn to keep my big mouth shut and I just might save my ass.

"I get it, Harry. And I'm--," he cut me off again. So much for keeping my mouth shut.

"You don't get it, Chloe! You don't get it and you never will. Your so f u c k i n g stubborn!" He yelled. I mentally prayed that my new neighbor didn't hear us.

"Why do you always do things that you know I hate? Did you honestly think that I would be okay with you looking through my sh*t ?" He stopped and glared at me. I still kept my mouth shut because it wouldn't do me any good anyway.

" Why?" He question. I didn't answer and looked the other way. I hate this Harry. Even though he's always bothering me in a possessive and cheeky way, I had to admit that I would of been bored out of my mind, trying to find a way to leave this 'boring' town of he wasn't bothering me. He's been the only issue that I had since day along with Josh. Harry even saves me from him and I appreciate that, but his short temper is not okay for me. And it never will-

"Answer me!" I flinched at his voice and gulped loudly.

"Because Harry. I'm sick of you bossing me around. Okay?! It wasn't my fault! Your phone was laying on the floor, and curiosity got the best of me....and I-I read the message. I mean could you blame me? Because I bet that you would do the same thing of it were my phone!" I countered.

He shook his head and scoffed. "Don't go and change the subject and put it on me Chloe! This is about you." he said pointing a finger at me.

" Yeah Harry it's all about me!" I answered sarcastically. " Why?!"

"Because!" He threw his hands up dramatically. "You always act like a stuck up bi t c h, that's why! You can't learn to mind your own god damn business and follow directions! I mean you just get up early in the morning; even though Louis told you to rest, and then you leave the house. I tell you to open the door, and what do you do? Lock all the doors and shut the blinds!" doors" he snapped. "Why are you crying?!" I didn't even know I was crying. Way to go Chloe. I wiped the remaining tears off my eyes and hopped off the bed. I stood a couples inches from Harry and poked him in the chest.

"If I'm such a stuck up bitch, why are you bothering me then? Cause you know, I can't learn to 'mind my own business' " I quoted. "And I'm sorry Harry! I'm sorry for leaving the house, and locking all the doors. I'm sorry for storming out of the class room after you pushed me to the floor, embarrassing me in front of the whole class, I'm sorry for the fact that you can't apologize, and lastly I apologize for the fact that I actually, maybe even had some sort of feeling for you."

I saw Harry's eyes widen for a split second before he switched to a blank face. He stopped pacing and just stared at me, lips parted.

"I'm not dealing with this bullsh*t right now." he snapped. "If your trying to make me feel like sh*t? Baby, try again because I'm not even close." Well that hurt. I watched in horror as he turned around and started out of my room. I quickly walked right after him. This can't end like this.

"Fine then leave! Because you know I'm right and you know damn well that your in the wrong. So go ahead harry. And when your done sleeping with some chick or killing an innocent person like a heartless prick you are, don't come back running to me!" I yelled.

He turned around and glared at me. And in a swift movement, I was pushed roughly against the wall, chest to chest with Harry. I tried to calm my breathing down a little , but it's really hard when his lip suck on my earlobe.

"Don't push it Chloe." He whispered lowly in my ear, "I swear when I get back, I'm gonna teach you a lesson."

I gulped, "Y-yeah Harry. Just like you said before." I shot back. "Let's not make a promise we can't keep." A low chuckled escaped from his lips.

"No" he shook his head. "Forget what I just said." He pushed his hips to mine forcefully, making me gasp. "You won't see it coming Chloe." He whispered. He squeezed my butt with his hand, and smirked when I slapped his hand away. He lightly chuckled and released me from his grip. I said nothing when he kissed the corner of my lips before walking away, slamming my door seconds later.

This is far from being over. It's just getting started.

___________________________

Omg guys! 11.3 k reads?! You guys are insane! Thank you so much! I'm so sorry for not updating. I didn't have time and I was being lazy. But I'm not gonna lie, I had a bit of writer block. Anyway, I got my twitter back so I'm back to @ laureenoffical

Please

•Vote

•Share

And

•Comment

Oh yeah HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

Love you guys lots,

Imani Xxxx