Chapter 7

editing now•

Niall's P.O.V

Our conversations with Chloe kept going on until the first bell rang. It's true when people say that you can learn a lot of things from a person in ten minutes believe it, or not. And even if it was for only ten minutes, I'm not complaining. This is the Only time I'd ever get to have a civilized conversation with her before she starts falling for Harry and doing everything with Harry. I need to stop beating myself up over a girl. I can have any girl I want, but yet I want her. I mean why not? She is so beautiful. The way she talks with those beautiful pink lips, and the way she raises an eyebrow before she laughs. Or the way she rolls her eyes so that we won't see her blush when she knows she's about to . The littlest thing. And how much do you wanna bet, that Harry will only pay attention to how fit she is. About how big her boobs are, or how nice her arse is. I'm not gonna lie I sleep around, but that's only if the girl wants to . Im still waiting for my princess and I'm not gonna stop until I find her.

That's cool that we have classes together but I think we better be headed to class we don't wanna be late" I started

"Ok" she giggled "this was funny but you guys kinda look like bad boys" Chloe laughed again.

We faked a laugh 'that's what you think' I thought to my self.

Thankfully Zayn covered us with some fake bullshit saying "well we look like it but were just normal lads"

That done it.

It took all that was in me to not start busting out laughing at how corny and stupid he sounded.

He came to his senses and realized what I was about to do and glared at me. I quickly recovered and smiled. Refusing to take the amused smirk on my face.

At least on the bright side, he took acting in year 7 so that helps.... Sorta

"Well I'm not to convinced you might have to change my mind." She said playfully flirted at Zayn.

"Ok. we will and when we do you have to teach us how to play the drums and you have to give me your number" I flirted back.

Wait- did I just flirt with her!

I could feel Zayn's eyes piercing at my but I pretended that I didn't notice. I'll be paying for that later.

"Ok fine and by the way.." She started "I don't date." She stated sternly pointing a finger at us.

My eyes widened. Me and Zayn stopped walking and looked at her like she was crazy with our jaws dropped.

I guess we've been staring at her for a while because as she cleared her throat we quickly recovered.

"B- But why" Zayn stuttered. Strike three! Wow Zayn your on a roll. Does anything come out of your mouth that not idiotic!

Anyway......

"Yeah a pretty girl like you should have a boyfriend" I flirted. She blushed and took interest into her vans. Zayn this time glared at me. I could hear his breathing increase which Chloe didn't hear cause she was still blushing.

Well fuck I'm really getting it tonight.

"Sorry but I can't tell you" she answered after a while of silence. looking around the hallway aimlessly as student walked by.

"Well why can't you date?" Zayn questioned. Chloe didn't answer. She was zoned out. Thinking hard about something.

Why does she keep doing that?

"Hello?" Zayn asked as he waved his hand in her face. "Huh" she asked blinking as she regained her consciousness.

"I said why can't you date" Zayn asked for the second time.

She looked frazzled by what he said and covered it up with a smirk

"Curiosity killed the cat babe" she chuckled and walked off.

Well fuck.

---------------------------------------------

"Niall I'm gonna fucking kill you" Harry roared as he paced back and forth along the street.

We skipped classes and met in an alley by the school for a gang meetings.

"I only flirted with her to ask her a question!" I defended. Zayn scoffed which made it even worse.

I glared at him and turned my attention back to harry.

Louis and Liam just sat there at watched as this all was happening.

"And please explain to me Niall...... What .... the question was" Harry paused. Trying to contain his anger.

"I asks for her number " I told him looking away. I know if I looked at him his eyes would change darker and it would really scare the shit out of you if you saw them.

He ran to the closest thing he could- which was a garbage can and threw it at a glass window.

'Well that's gonna leave a mark' I thought.

"And WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT" Harry growled as veins popped out of his neck.

"I don't know I wasn't thinking straight besides she dosent-" I stopped at the mid sentence. If Harry knows the reason he will literally explode. He'll become possessive and won't take no for an answer. That's why he's our leader because regardless if Louis makes the plans harry calls the shots.

"She doesn't what Niall!?" Harry voice lowered as he tilted his head in confusion.

He walked up to me as we were only inches apart........

"FUCKING ANSWER ME GOT DAMN IT!!" Harry yelled. His voice echoing the through out the alley.

"If you know it will only make it worse" I answered truth fully

He took and deep breathe and spoke.

"Hit me" he smirked

"Well.... Uh" I started only to be cut off by Zayn

"She doesn't Date Harry. And when we asked why she said quote on quote ' Curiosity killed the cat babe' and walked away" Zayn finished mocking her voice which he clearly failed at.

Louis and Liam busted out laughing but recovered when Harry glared at them.

-

It was silent. Only the sound of a cat somewhere around us.
-

Harry paused as he looked emotionless.

-

Me and Zayn took a step back knowing that Harry will explode.

-

Shockingly he didn't.

-

He didn't yell, curse, beat anything, or say anything to us.

He did the unthinkable .......

He laughed.