Chapter 23

Chloe's P.OV

After the blow out with harry I quickly locked my from door before walking to my room and collapsing on my bed. I let out a deep sigh, closed my eyes, and just laid there thinking about him.

I just wanna forget about him forever, ...... but I know that I can't. He's already changed my life in just 3 days! I haven't ridden my skateboard in a 3 days. And now that my ankle is sore I might not be on for another month or so. Probably longer since I was stupid enough to chase him around my house. And now, i won't be able to got out anymore without coloring my face with makeup to cover what's left of the bruises. And That's not even half of it. I absolutely hate this fight going on over my head. One day I'm attracted to him, them the other, I can't stand his guts. This is too confusing and it gives me migraines thinking about .

But that's only because you like him. Maybe even love him. My mind answered.

But I don't though! I couldn't . I promise myself that I wouldn't fall for anyone or have anyone or anything change me and I wanna stick by it. And right now, I'm not just gonna sit here and mope around because I'm having an argument with myself. I need air and Harry's not gonna suffocate me.

I groaned loudly and pushed myself out of bed. I can't do this. I need him to stay away from me. And right now I need to clear things out before I become insane.

I changed from my leggings and jumper to some ripped jeans and a black hoodie which said " ride or die" on the front and slipped on my red converse. I grabbed my phone, and went to my bathroom.

I added foundation to my face, lip gloss, mascara and tied my hair into a messy bum. Perfect. 'At least I don't look like crap.' I thought. I walked down stairs and opened the door to the garage. I turned on the lights and quickly hopped in my Audi R8 V10 and pulled out.

I drove around town until I found a Starbucks at the end of the street. I shut off the ignition and walked inside. The door bell chimed as I stepped inside. An attractive guy around my age stood behind the counter smiling at me. He had short dirty blonde hair with a streak of green and blue eyes. Pretty tall but not compared to harry.

I smiled back and walked towards the counter.

"Hello welcome to Starbucks my names Ryder what would you like?" He asked. I must of stared a his hair too long because he cleared his throat,

"Uh sorry I like your hair" I giggled. He smiled.

"Thanks I do it to piss off my dad" he laughed.

I smiled."Well I think it's working my mom would flip if I did that" he looked at me amused.

I turned around and saw a line forming. My eyes widened and I turned back around.

"Well anyway can I have a white chocolate mocha venti?" He laughed and nodded.

" Coming right up. That will be.......... $5.78" He totaled. I handed him seven dollars and told him to keep the change.

"What's your name?"

"Chloe" I answered. "Ok your drink will be coming right up. You can find a seat I'll just bring it to you" I thanked him and found a spot by the window.

I turned on my phone and decided to call my mom considering the fact that every time I tried to, Harry always had to get in the way.

Gosh he's so annoying.

I typed in her number and waited for ringing to subside,

"Hello?" She chirped

"Hi mum it's me."