Chapter 21

Chloe's P.O.V

I laid on the couch scrolling through twitter and Instagram. Nothing new. After our tickling fest, Harry laid on the floor watching 'family guy' again as I sat bored as fu*k on my phone. I honestly don't know what's going on. One minute I hate him, and the next, I'm laughing In my backyard with him about a hose. I'm not bipolar I know that for sure. But..... I don't know. It's like you hate someone because their so ignorant and annoying, but their behavior is what keeps you sane, entertained, and happy. I can't believe I'm admitting it, but it's true. I only spent 3 days with this guy and I'm having mixed emotions. Not a good sign.

"Chloe!" I broke out of my trance and looked at Harry. "What?" I asked clicking off my phone. He looked at me amused before he asked his question "Where's the bathroom?" Really!? I laughed and gave him instructions to where it was.

I typed in my phone password, and started texting Ashton. Good news, Michael isn't naked anymore- thank god- and their taking a break from their tour. I was beginning to text my mom and check up on her when I got interrupted with a buzzing sound.

I looked down at the floor to see Harry's phone buzzing. Me being curious, I walked to the phone. I slid the screen only to be stumped by a passcode. Hmmm what could be the password? I punched in 1234 and it unlocked. I laughed silently. Idiot! I clicked the screen as read the message:

Unknown:

Harry it's time. Paul took our money and supplies and simon isn't pleased. Meet us at the shack. ASAP. He needs to be killed.

What's this?! I read the message over and over again until it sunk in.

He's a murderer?! Right now I feel shocked, confused, angry, and humiliated. I mean I'm shocked and confused cause he didn't act that way when he was around me. I'm angry because I was stupid enough to fall for his antics, and I feel at most humiliated because I was so gullible. I actually let him sleep next to me, kiss, me, none the less tickle me. Not to mention he showered with me! I'm soo stupid.

I mentally slapped myself in the face. I mean it's obvious. He's a bad boy! Of course he'd be related to this crap. It's not like he goes to church. And nuns just randomly kill people and sell drugs!

I kept reading the text over and over and over again until I pretty much had it engraved in my brain. I don't even know how much time I have until-

"Chloe what the hell do you think you are doing!" I broke my gaze from the I phone to a furious Harry. Shit. He strode over to me and snatched the phone out of my hand. He read the message and tugged at his curls in anger. "Why the hell are you going through my shit" he yelled.

"We'll sorry! Your phone kept buzzing an I saw the message and read it. It was an acciden-,"

"Fu*ck an accident!! You know damn well what you did! I had a password for fuxk sake!! It's not an accident if you typed in my password!"

"We'll what do you want me to do about it! I should even be at fault! You lied to me! All this time I've been with a frikin killer!" I shouted

He tilted his head back and laughed. "Oh really?! What did you expect!Didn't you really think I'm some retarded looking lover boy who listens to sappy love shit. News flash Chloe, I'm not like that. I can't believe you!"

He paced back and forth glaring at me each time.

"I can't believe this!" He growled. "Why are you making a big deal about this!" I shouted walking toward him.

"Stop. Don't come any closer or else I'm gonna loose my shit" I took a step closer.

"Chloe. I'm warning you. Don't test my patience. Back away" I took another step forward.

"Go ahead Harry! Do it. " I dramatically dropped my hands to my sides "I'm not scared of you," He stopped pacing and look at me as if I lost my mind.

"Oh really" he growled. A smirk played his pink lips.

I took steps back, as he took his steps forwards. We reached to a point where he was towering over me as I leaned on a wall. "Say. That. Again." He growled.

"I-m n-not scared o-of you, " I spit out.

His fingers traced my collarbone down to my sides. He pressed onto me. There was no way we could get any closer. My breathing hitched as he rubbed his hands on the back of my thigh up to my arse. I was beginning to second guess my choice of words. His body language said it all. Drugs, Guns, Sex, and Money. Why did I even get involved in the first place

"Wrong choice love. I guess I've been to nice to you for too long. Never cross me! Time to show you a lesson," He ripped my crop top off a threw me over his shoulders.

I'm doomed.

___________________________

🎉MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!😘😘🎉

Ahhhh! So many emotions on this chapter! Comment what you think Harry is gonna do. Sorry for any typos btw.

And just to let you know, for a couple chapters harry is gonna be possessive and it's May be mature content so for each chapter that you skip, just message me and ill give you a brief summary on what happened.

So anyways. I read the comments on the last chapter and I've decide to keep going. Your comments were hilarious. And I just wanna give a shout out to

Kayla because she made me laugh at her previous comment.😂😂🙌 every time someone makes me laugh, I gotta give them a shoutout. So props to you Kayla!

Another thing, I'm staring another new book called chosen and it will be a vampire possessive harry fanfic, so go read the preview, it's coming soon.....

Finally, I need a trailer for this book so who ever can make one for me, I'll use your name as one of Chloe's best friend who will come into the book very soon

To end my little rant,

Comment

Vote

An follow me!

Again Merry Christmas every buggy!

And P.S

I know what I said lol

XXxoox~ Imani