Chapter 25

Surprise!!!!!

Song: Don't By Ed Sheeran

Previously on Bad Boy Vs. Tomboy:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Jones? What's up bro?"
"Well, I locked myself out of my house-,"
"And didn't think to call me!" A familiar, angry raspy void said behind me. Oh no.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I didn't hide the gasp that escaped my lips as I was roughly spun around and pushed against the front door. My eyes widened in horror as I noticed smeared blood on his face. What happened to him?
"What the hell is wrong with you?" He growled.

"Me? What's wrong with me? What the hell is wrong with you! I didn't ask for your help, so leave me alone!" I fought against his hard grip, but he didn't release me. "I don't need your help, Harry! I -"

"- Just shut the fu*k up! You know damn well that you needed my help. The fact that you called Niall instead of me, just pisses me off even more than I already was." I rolled my eyes, ignoring what he said. "Let me go. I don't like the way you're grabbing me like that! There's a reason why I called him. Not. You."

"Where were you that made you forget your damn keys?" He ignored my last words.

"Out." I gave up fighting for my arms, and slumped on the door.

"With who?" He pesters.

"It doesn't concern you."

"Who was it?"

"He's none of your business." I snapped. Harry scowled. "So it's a guy that you were out with."

"No sh*t, Sherlock. Why do you care?" I don't need to disclose where and who I was with to him. He has no right to question me in the first place! We're not dating and he made it pretty clear earlier. I admitted my feelings for him and then he walks away, but not without threatening to 'teach me a lesson'. I don't need him anymore. Oh, but you needed him before? My subconscious sneers.

" I do care...."

"What a good way of showing it," My voice lowered and I looked the other way. I hate the way he gets to me in a short amount of time.

"Tsk tsk. Oh, baby, what you do to me," he growls. His hips flex up to mine, and I gasp. He forces me to look at him, his eyes filled with lust. His lips make their way to my neck pressing kisses up to my earlobe before biting down on it. "Does he makes you feel this way?" I take a huge intake of air and close my eyes, hating the way he makes me feel. "N-no."

Before I know it his lips are pressed to mine, hard. His lips begin to move, but mine stills. "Kiss me back," "No."
He grips my hips and forces them against his further. I gasped once more, and he lets hid tongue slide in. Feeling so right, I let my guard down and kiss him back.
His lips felt so right moving against mine, that I suddenly hate him even more. I tug on his curls and he groans against my lips. When did he release my arms? It doesn't matter my subconscious says, you like it!
And I do.

All too soon for my liking, Harry pulls away, pressing his forehead against mine. "You know..... that I'd fu*king help you if you let me" he says between breaths. "We both said some things...... that we didn't mean, but that doesn't mean I don't care, Chloe. I fu*king care."

I couldn't speak. Either from the intakes of air or the shock from his words, I couldn't speak. "Come back to the place with me," This wasn't a choice of opinion. It was a demand. "I'm not leaving you out here."

I found my voice. "No."

He growls in frustration and turns away from me, his back flexing as he pulls on his hair. He's so fit that some parts of me feels happy that he deals with my shit and won't leave me alone. "Can you please stop arguing with me and just listen? For once, can you just listen to me? That's all I ask,"

"Okay." I oblige. He turns around and stares at me in shock. "I'll go."

"I hope you're not bullsh*tting me." He counters.

"I'm not!" I hide my smirk.

"Okay, let's go." He make a motion with his hands for me to lead the way, and I do. I grab my bag and make my way to his Range Rover. I climb in the front seat quickly and turn to see Harry beginning to open the driver door. I tap my foot impatiently counting down in my head:

5
4
3
2
1
The second his foot steps into the car, I quickly unlock the door and bolt down the sidewalk. "I fu*king knew it!" Harry shouted. A laugh escapes my lips as I try to increase my speed, ignoring my ankle.

As I reach the end of the street I turn my head to see Harry running like a maniac towards me. My eyes widened in horror and I made a right along another block and sprint as fast as my legs could take me. A shriek escapes my lips as I was suddenly yanked off my feet and thrown over his shoulder. I begin squirming and screaming and punching and kicking, but it was no use. He wasn't going to let me go.

"Harry!" I hiss, aware of a porch light getting turned on. On brave impulse, I swat his ass. He hits mine twice as hard.

"Ow!" I yelp. "Put me down this instant!" I shout. "This is no way to treat a woman! I have rights!"

I heard him chuckle as he continues carrying me down the sidewalk. "I'll fart," I threaten.

He suddenly stops. "Fart just one time, and I'll take you so hard, the baby that'll pop out of your vag will come out bruised." My jaw hit his back, open wide. He starts walking again.

"I'll punch you in the d*ck with a cactus," I warned.

"Don't." I scowl at his sarcastic reply "I hate you."

"I second that."

When we finally reach the car, he opens the door and fumbles with something beside the door. "What are you doing?"

"It doesn't concern you" he mock what I said earlier. I roll my eyes once more as he sits me in the car and closes the door. I try the door a second time , but it doesn't open. That son of a bi*ch. Seconds later he opens his door and slides in. "Ready to go!" The amused grin on his face as he stares at me.

"Child lock really?" He ignores me and starts the car before turning up the volume.

"It's about time, mate. I had to witness a porno and a very amusing track race for half an hour. We're missing the game!" A voice said behind me, making me jump.

I need another White Chocolate Mocha.

__________________________

Please vote, comment, and share. Until next time.

-Imani