Chapter 9

Chloe's P.O.V

The first couple of classes were good. I didn't see that curly haired boy, or Niall and Zayn anywhere- thank god.

First period I had home room with Mrs.Chow who was a pretty chill teacher if I say so myself. She was in her 40s but looked as if she was in her 30s. We did nothing- which was good- subtracting the part in which my name was in the whole conversation.

Second period I had math with Mrs. Jones- weird I know, we have the same last name. All we did was take notes, but I couldn't finish because this annoying guy named Josh wouldn't stop flirting with me. Which was funny because all his pick up lines were cheesy as hell.

Now I'm on my way to my third class which is Art with Mr. Pett.

Why are these names so weird? I don't know it's not my school.

I walked to A103, I pondered over the last 2 classes that had finished. I've already made a few friends. I met a girl named Eleanor, she was cool and dresses cute-

And even though I'm a tomboy I'm still a girl which means that I'm entitled to the word cute- get over it.

I've also met another girl named Perrie. She had long blonde/ pink hair which was hot- no homo- and a hilarious personality. She reminds me of Ashton when I laughed at her jokes.

Which reminds me, I really need to call him and the boys and tell them I moved to L.A- what a good bestfriend I am *note the sarcasm*

I stopped at my locker on my way to Art class and dropped off my books from my previous classes. While I was there, I taped a picture of me and the boys and my best friend who had passed away a year ago. Her name was Lucy and she was the only girl I could ever put up with.

Before she died she wanted me to move on- and so I did, but she'll always have a place in my heart.

And just to say, I hope cancer gets cancer and dies....

*Ding* *Ding* *Ding*

Shit that was the bell! I ran- no sprinted down the hall to the Art class. Michael will be so proud of me- considering the fact that I'm almost lazy at everything.

I reached the A wing and counted down ...A106..... A105.......A104......A103!

I pulled the metal Handel of the door and walked in the classroom and like every cliche story, everyone's eyes are on me and guess what? I hate it. Yeah I get it. All the attention was on me earlier, but their was a difference. I saw who's ever eyes were on me for a slit second and then kept going on my skateboard. Now I'm staring at the same 25 pairs of eyes all at once. Talk about awkward.

"Hello I'm Mr.Pett, how may I assist you" a man in a Rolling Stones t- shirt asked.

Shocker!

I thought he'd be old and have grey hair but wow I was way off. He looked about the age of 25- which was pretty young for an Art teacher. He had blue eyes but not as mesmerizing as Niall's. And dark brown hair and looked about 5 ft. 10. He was muscular but not as much as the Curly haired creep and had pale skin. Not as toned as Zayn's.

Well you look at that I'm already comparing 3 guys in which I want nothing to do with. Great job Chloe! *Note the sarcasm*

"Um I'm a new student here" told him awkwardly.

"Ah yes Chloe Mae-

"Uh don't say my last name... Please" I begged. The class was looking at me as if I was crazy. They don't understand though.

Reason why is cause since my mom is kinda famous they'll recognize me and I won't fit in like everyone else. Which is really annoying. At least paparazzi don't follow me around. Their too busy stalking willow smith trying to take a picture of one of her bizarre outfits and hair do's- which is no problem to me as long as I'm not in the spotlight.

(*No offense to any Willow and Jaden smith fans*)

"Oh ok I understand" he smiled creepily at me. "Please sit in the front right next Marcel. Marcel please raise your hand." A nerdy boy shyly raises his hand and raised his glasses up his nose. "Erm ... H-Hi I'm M-Marcel" he smiled sinking into his seat. I smiled back and turned back to Mr.Perth I'm mean Pett.

"No offense to Marcle-

"I-it's Marcel" he corrected fixing his tie.

"Sorry Marcel!...anyway could I sit in the back, I'm not too good in the front" I asked facing the teacher once again.

"No your fine sit in the front!"

'Someone sounds to happy?!' I thought to myself

"Uh fine" I didn't want to argue so I sat in the front and smirked. If he wants me to sit up front fine! But I'm gonna give him a reason for me not to. I'm gonna get a detention on the first day- which was my own little way of starting our the school year.

Don't ask why. I'm a rebel.

"Ok class now that thats settled, ple-" The door bursts open and 5 bad boys barged through the door. 2 of which I already knew.

Niall and Zayn. And the curly haired boy- who was now smirking at me:

Dear lord help me in this Art class.

___________________________

Sunday update!!!!!

If you read my story up to this chapter, please comment on what you think so far about 'bad boy vs tomboy' and tell me if you want me to continue.

Also

VOTE

AND FOLLOW ME HERE AND On....

TWITTER @bad_dollz

INSTAGRAM @mz_horan_imagine

I'm getting nice comment on twitter who hashtaged #badboyvstomboy

Thank you for that, and thank you to anyone who read this and voted!

I'm gonna try and post often so bear with me.

Don't be shy to ask me questions about the story.

Good night my pretty mofos

Love- Imani

I'm too lazy to write my thrown name lol 😘