Chapter 4

Harry P.O.V

The plan is a go and I'm waiting for her to show up again in the hallway. Its been about 5 minutes and she should be leaving the Secretarys office right now.

---------------------------------------------

* 20 minutes later

I was not about to wait much longer for her to come out. I was about to make Zayn throw in a stink bomb inside and make her come out of that fucking office. I'm not a patient person.

I was beginning to reach into my back pocket to get my phone I hear hooting and hollering getting louder in the hallway. I looked up and saw her on her skateboard again but this time reading her timetable, clearly confused on where her classes were.

Shes not like the other sluts in this school and I'm not gonna bang her and go. That would be cruel. And its weird. I feels as if I knew her from somewhere but my mind is so fucked up right now that i cant even think straight- Focus Harry Focus! REMEMBER THE PLAN!

I hurried to find something to throw her off balance but to no avail i found nothing! I'm so fucking pissed off that I cant get her to stop. Id be a little idiot if i went up and talked to her. Its not easy just going up to a girl like her. She"ll clearly blow you off and keep walking. Its not like she"ll walk up to me and say "Yes Ill be yours!" That's clearly corny as hell and she must be really high if shed come up to me and did that. Not that i wouldn't mind but it'll just be awkward.

I groaned in frustration and had to get my anger out. These damn lockers are cheap as hell and I don't want smash one for the 100th time.

And this is no sarcasm. These teachers and jocks get on my damn nerves. All it takes is for one more asshole to make me pissed off and boom im gonna snap!

I turned to see a janitor leaving his closet whistling a very annoying tune. I groaned and glared at him. Pissed at him for irritating me.

But before I could blow off any steam he dropped the trash can he was carrying and ran in the janitors closet again and locked the doors. Clearly scared of me.

I stifled a laugh and turned around. Only to be pushed with a strong force on the floor with someone on top of me. I looked up to see the same girl I was looking for. I smirked when I noticed her checking me out. "Like what you see?" I asked She looked down trying to hide her blush which was clearly visible.

She quickly recovered. "Now why would I be you out? Nothing special" She smirked. "For almost two minutes? Are you sure you don't love me?" I raised an eyebrow at her questioningly. "Trust me, I've never loved anyone in my life and now wouldn't make a difference? I think I'm sure" She stated

Damn now that was a total turn on. Its talking all that's in me not to kiss her.

And right now I'm being appropriate so your lucky I said kiss instead of that word. What was it again? Oh yeah fuck.

"Well fine but you know, I Iike the view from down here. Those twins you got there make me go hard" I said amused.Clearly smirking at her.

She looked at me in confusion but the looked down and saw what i was looking at. She looked thankful that her bra wasn't showing as much, but in a split second she was disgusted and was about to curse me out when i beat her to it.

"could you get off me now?" I questioned. She seemed to have gone in a quick day dream about me and started mumbling things to herself. I cleared my throat which brought her back. I smirked

"Well then can you move your arms so i can get out?" She snapped. I realized I was holding her and quickly moved my arms. "Finally!" she exclaimed and got off me straightening her shirt and putting her beanie back on.

I got up and look in her direction only to see her already on her board leaving. I smirked and reached for my phone.

"Hello?" Liam answered *(PICTURE ON THE SIDE OF LIAM)*

"Yeah Its me ,I just did it"

"Nice one Hazz. Are you sure you got the serial number on her phone?" Liam questioned

"Yea while she was checking me out" I smirked remembering what just happened a few moments ago

"Wait did you give her her phone back?!" Liam shouted in the phone which will clearly give me a headache later on

"Yea while she realized I was still holding on to her, it was in her back pocket" I answered smiling like a retard.

" Okay cool. I'm getting her information now. Hold on" he said making that annoying whistling sound that the janitor was making earlier. Which I just come to realize that hes still in the Janitors closet. I chuckled.

" Well Harry her name is Chloe Mae Jones, Her mom is famous, She moved here from Brooklyn and it says nothing about her dad. Not even a trace. Oh and shes in some relation with 5 boys which i have no way off getting into" He finished

" WOW" was all I could say. Her name fits her perfectly. But her last name rings a bell which i cant seem to remember.

I shrugged it off and ended the call with Liam. Now its Zayn and Niall"s turn.

I hope they don't fuck up because one miss hap and I won't be happy.

ill just have to wait and see.

And keep in mind, I not a patient person.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Author s Note:::::::

Well there it is chapter 4! Did you see the twist there? Didnt see that coming did ya? LOL

WELL the next P, O,V will be Niall And Zayn and Later On Louis

Ive made a decision and deciced to update every sunday cause i have more time. And other times ill do a surprise upadate- who knows?

So while Your here PLEASE

~VOTE!

~COMMENT!

~And FOLLOW AND ADD THIS BOOK TO YOUR LIBRARY.....ANDDDDDDDD

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @MZ_HORAN_IMAGINE

AND TWITTER (MY PERSONAL) @Bad_dollz

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO READ IT SO FAR AND I HOPE YOU WAIT FOR WHATS IN STORE FOR YOU, YOU WONT SEE IT COMING.......

GOOD Night MY PRETTY MOFOS....... and yes i like crazy mofos but for me i prefer pretty mofos,,,, dont judge me! lol

~Imani or as i should say Queen Of Pretty Mofos