Chapter 16

Chloe's P.O.V

My eyes fluttered open in Harry's room. Tatted arms were wrapped around my waist as my head was in the crooks of his neck. His legs tangled in mine, and it looked as if we had been sleeping together. If you know what I mean.

Soft snores were coming from his Raspy voice and I didn't want him to wake up as I sneak out the house.

You didn't think I forgot did you? I did say that I was getting out if here one way or another.

I slowly lifted my head and looked at Harry. His soft brown curls messily spread across his white pillow while his lips were slightly parted. He's a hot piece if Art, but it's not like I'm gonna tell him that. Im still not understanding guys like him. I mean he's nice one second and mean the next. As if looks could kill, he already looks dangerous. ......Not that I'm scared.

I pulled Harry's arms from around my waist successfully, and limped to his bathroom. You already know how my hair is in the morning, so I put it in a messy bun and washed my face. To my right was my jeans which was taken off of me by Eleanor, so I slipped it on, left the shorts on the sink, and walked out. My shirt was ripped to shreds by that bastard, so I threw away, leaving me in the tank top. As I left the bathroom Harry was fast asleep still. His arms were wrapped around another pillow, obviously thinking that was me, while mumbling things in his sleep. He honestly didn't look bad. He looked so relaxed and peaceful with a sheepish smile. Unlike his hard nonstop glares and threats, he looked innocent.

And to me.....That so adorable!

Wait what?! Shut up Chloe. Get back to reality so you can get the hell out!

I left the room-checking to see if there was anyone else awake- which there wasn't, and started down the stairs.

My phone was on the front table followed by my beats. I took them and turned on my phone.

*10 missed calls, *4 voicemails and *1 text.

I opened my missed calls and saw

-mom

-mom

-mom

-mom

-Aston

-Michael

-Luke

-Calum

-Calum

-Blocked

'I'll call them back later.' I said to myself. I tapped on my voicemails and surprisingly listened to them.

Mom: Chloe I'm going to Miami for a week. I wanted to see you before I leave, but its urgent. Lady GaGa needs help with her Snickers outfit. Apparently she got caramel in the wrong places and needs help removing it. Anyway sorry in advance and I promise to make it up to you. I left money for you on the counter for what ever you want. Have fun..... But not too much fun ;) *beep*

Next.

Blocked: It's nice to finally see you. Looking forward to speaking with you in person.....

What the fuck? You know what, I don't care. It's probably a wrong number anyway. Next!

Ashton: So.... You decide to move across the United States and not even tell me? It's already bad enough that were on different sides of the world! Call me! The boys aren't too happy either. Calum is drunk but naked on the patio! Luke is watching The fucking Vow eating chocolate, Micheal is dying his hair the colors of the rainbow every day because of you - which is beginning to fall out, and I'm the only one who is sane here!