Chapter 10

Chloe's P.O.V

"Ah it nice of you to join us please take a seat gentleman" mr. Pett directed them as they walked further down the classroom in the back row by the windows. Thank god Mr.Pett put me in the front cause I do not want to sit by them. I just feel this bad vibe from them and I'm pretty sure it's not the tattoos and piercings. I guess it's just an instinct.

Then again I was scared of monkeys and now I love them!- but don't worry, I'll never love them in that sorta level. I stopped loving anyone after that accident.

"Now that everyone's here.." He directed his attention to me and smiled. It wasn't a usual smile it was kinda creepy looking smile. How I feel right now, scared is an understatement.

"We have a new student, I won't say her name because she's going to write it On the board...." He pointed to the board and gave me a signal to get up. When I thought I would like this teacher, now I hate him! I'm not over reacting who cares for my name. It's not like it's gonna be on a test! -Remind me to ask Perrie if he's ever done that..

I slowly got up from my seat fixing my top in the process and walked up to the board. Mr. Pett cleared his throat and handed me the chalk. I tried to grab it but he kept his hand in my hand.

What's up with this guy!

"U-uh you can let go now" my voice sounded unjust. He snapped out of his daze or whatever it was and nodded and stalked back to his seat. The chalk board was behind his desk so clearly I was in front of him. And to my surprise

their was writing on the bottom so to my luck I wrote in the upper -middle. I'm pretty sure my shirt when up as I wrote "Chloe -Mae" in the process.

As I finished instead of looking back at the pairs of eyes. My eyes narrowed to a toned guy with a white shirt who back was to me, blocking myself from the class and the teacher. From my prospective his arms were crossed and he had a hard glare on his face .... Looking at Mr.Pett while the teacher just smirked back.

What the fuck is going on!

I moved from where I was to get a proper view of this muscular god.

The first thing I saw was curls- okaay not bad.....

The second thing I saw was his tattoos on his arms and neck- I know where this is going....

The third thing I saw was his piercings .....

I know who this is......

"Would you like to take a seat Mr. Styles???"

----------------------------------------------

Hello my lovely! This is an update but this isn't the actual one I'm aiming for.

The next chapter will be for mature age, just letting you know.

I know this is a sucky chapter but I was writing this as I was getting ready for my brother football game so bear with me....

ANYWAY while you here

VOTE

COMMENT

LIKE

AND FOLlOW ME

On twitter @bad_dollz

Instagram @mz_horan_imagine

And

HERE!!

I promise I'll update maybe twice today...

Annnnnnnndddddddd

Please tell me that you think and what you think will happen next... You won't see it coming 😏

XXx

Imani 😘😘