Chapter 19: Family Reunion?

I woke up with a groan "Glad to see you finally awake, love" Nik's voice pulled me from my groggy state.

"What happened?" I sat up and looked at his seated position at the bottom of the bed.

"You fainted, even though your wound healed there was still quite a bit of blood loss. I brought you home and you didn't wake up all night" Nik explained.

"Awww, did you watch over me?" I teased as he looked down with a smirk:

http://media.tumblr.com/e54b42319f0a406057d3f9a1415cbb1e/tumblr_inline_nff4w1pE1t1qmi1x8.gif.

"Of course, I needed to make sure you were both okay" he leaned over and kissed my lips before a loud crash disturbed us. "You have visitors" he pulled back in annoyance.

"Why? Who did I kill?" I frowned and stood.

"No-one" he chuckled and led me to the stairway. "It's actually family visiting" I looked over the railing at the center of the compound to see Kol walking away from a smashed vase and Finn seated next to Sage on a few chairs.

"Well, you guys showed up sooner than I expected" I commented to them before walking down to join them.

-TIME SKIP-

"Don't overreact, it's no big deal?" I smiled sheepishly while scratching the back of my neck. "Well, I'll see you later. And remember, you can't hurt or hate a pregnant woman for too long" I then vamp sped with Davina to the Lafeyette graveyard.

I feel like your a bit confused, so let's start from the beginning...

FLASHBACK

After saying hi to the new arrivals, I rushed to a bathroom and put all the taps on full blast before calling Davina.

PHONE CONVERSATION

A- Hey Davina.

D- Hey Angel, what did you need?

A- Can you spell like a truth herb or something that I can put in people's drinks, that will in turn force them to reveal their darkest secrets to one another?

D- Sure, but why?

A- I need the originals to be busy for a few hours so I can burn something down, no big deal.

D- Okay? (She laughed slightly.)

A- Can you also trap them in the compound, don't want them running from telling each other now do I(?)

D- Got it, anything else your highness(!) (Her sarcastic tone is getting better, I'll admit.)

A- Come to the Lafayette graveyard with me?

D- I'll be at the compound in a little while.