Chapter 22: Let's Kick Some Witch A$$!

THE OTHER-SIDE

I woke up with a gasp, I seem to be doing that a lot lately don't I? I looked around and found myself in a glowing church, the same church I died in. "Good, you're awake" I heard Esther's familiar voice beside me, I sat up and turned to where she sat on the front row of benches.

"Why am I back here? Am I dead for good?" I frowned.

"No, you're in transition. Thanks to you having your child's blood in your system when you died, you will go back shortly. Then all you need to do is drink a small amount of her blood and you will also be a hybrid" Esther explained.

"Do you want me to decline? Is that why you showed up when I died...Though I must say, I definitely prefer you to Mikael" she chuckled slightly at my choice of words.

"Yes, I heard you had a run-in with him during your temporary death" I frowned at her "Witches talk on the other side, it's not like we have any other hobbies" she shrugged.

"But why are you here in particular?" I jumped off the table and walked closer to her.

"Because I'm here to motivate you. So that when you wake up, you kill those witches without mercy for trying to hurt my grand-daughter" as Esther spoke the world started fading away.

AWAKEN FROM THE OTHER-SIDE

Great and I'm gasping awake again(!) And also seemed to be in the same location as before, just less bright. I sat up and held my neck, feeling that the wound had gone. I looked around to see I was completely alone, and then I was hit with flashes of giving birth, those b!t*hes taking my baby, and killing me!

I jumped off the table with determination. Esther's words of: "kill those witches without mercy--" echoing through my thoughts as I walked to the cemetery with murder on my mind.

-TIME SKIP-

"Hello, boys" I walked towards Klaus and Elijah, they turned to me and their faces took on a form of shock. "Miss me?"

"Angela?" Elijah whispered.

"Angel" Nik walked in front of me and placed his hands on both sides of my face. "How are you here?" he whispered with sad eyes,

"I woke up in the church. I felt this hunger. I knew what I needed. I can feel her. She's here" I pulled away from Nik and walked to the center of the room. "I can feel my baby." I guess my desire to feed is taking over my memory of where they kept here in this stupid place.

"You died with the baby's blood still in your system. She's in transition" Nik told the room.

"No $*!t sherlock" I replied in a grumpy tone while still inspecting the room.

"Which means she has to drink the blood of the child if she's to survive" Elijah finished.

"To be reborn a hybrid" Nik stated.

"I don't care about me. I'm gonna go kill those b!t*hes. Because as well as attempting to sacrifice our baby girl and killing me in the process, they ruined a perfectly good dress" I motioned to the tattered fabric I was wearing before moving past them and through the graveyard. I stormed ahead and their chanting grew louder, but as we turned a corner I saw the sight of Sophie holding a knife above my babies crying and helpless body. "NO!" I caught her attention as Elijah threw a vase at her to push her back, this caused the witches to stop chanting.

I ran towards the altar as the harvest girls held hand's and started chanting a different spell. This caused dead ancestors to blur in view, all their power threw me, Elijah and Nik back. We were held down by their petty magic as Monique spoke. "You fools. To come against us in our place of power, in our strongest hour. You don't face 4. You face us all."

"Unlucky for you and you're rhyming ditties, this isn't as effective as you want it to be" I muttered while Nik and I stood, nodding to each other we ran separate ways.

My path led me to the knife and Sophie reaching for it, I quickly kicked it away from her and punched her to the ground. I then made a B-line for my baby, until Sophie gave me a with grain that had me on my knees. 

I screamed out in pain as I felt my blood vessels exploding and healing before continuing the mantra. I looked up slightly and saw two iron bars enter Cassie and Abigail's heart's, the force of the throw held them against the tomb wall behind them. "Hurry!" Sophie called out to Monique, I was only confused for a minute. 

"NO!" I screamed when Monique moved to stab my baby, only to scream in pain again once Sophie continued with the with grain:

http://38.media.tumblr.com/d5c8f63d299c325086aeb7fad7f18a2d/tumblr_inline_mu97cn9wDR1rg5w1l.gif.

But then it stopped as a flying star entered Monique's stomach and cuts appeared on her skin. "MONIQUE!" Sophie cried and attempted to run towards her, but I snapped her neck before she could get to close. Sophie spat out blood and collapsed as I watched Marcel run towards my baby, pick her up and speed away.

"Marcel!" I shouted, but it was too late, he was already gone. Nik following closely behind him.

"Angela" I turned to a bloody and beaten up looking Elijah. "Let's go home" I nodded to him and allowed him to lead the way.

-TIME SKIP-

She was back in my arms, my little girl. As her uncle and father whispered in the other room about god knows what. "Where are your siblings?" I rocked her in my arms as I walked into the room they whispered in.

"We asked Rebekah to explain today's and last night's events to them, their downstairs at the moment" Elijah explained.

"We did it" I smiled at them as I continued rocking her.

"That we did, love. That we did" Nik smiled back.

"And now I have to turn" I whispered while looking at her fragile form.

"Yes you do, Angel. And I'm sorry about how you'll have to do it" Elijah frowned.

I nodded and picked up a pin from the table, lightly pricking the tip of her finger. She cried as I used her blood to make me stronger, I was quickly finished and kissed the tip of her finger of which I had hurt. "I have a name for her" I informed them once I had her back in a calm and settled manner.

"What name were you hoping for?" Elijah questioned.

"Hope. Hope Mikaelson" I smiled at the brothers who stood in front of me, I always did adore her name from the show, it had so much meaning.

"A name fit for a princess" Nik smirked and I couldn't help but laugh at his humor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoqM7l-vlQ... (I Belong To You by Muse.)

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Hello! I hope none of you actually believed I'd even think about killing Angel off permanently, and if you did then shame on you! Moving on...I'll explain in the Author's note...

Anyway, thanks for reading, sorry the part's short, the song might sound weird and that anyone might have been on edge that this was the end. Don't forget to vote and comment if you so desire... 

Thanks for reading x